• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketchbooks/Artbooks

37 posts in this topic

Here's the bolland one...

We did a special numbered set from 1 to 5 with little quarter sized sketches.

1full.jpg

Back.jpg

That's awesome. Bet those don't come up for sale everyday. Thanks for sharing. Here are some of mine...

005-12.jpg

004-14.jpg

003-14.jpg

I haven't been a big collector of sketchbooks until recently.

1full.jpg

Back.jpg

:applause: I hope you have an "un-slabbed " one also

I have some of these by Neal Adams, Berni Wrightson, Richard Corben, Adam Hughes.

Are they all from cons you attended ? or did you pick them up another way ?

I have some of these by Neal Adams, Berni Wrightson, Richard Corben, Adam Hughes.

Are they all from cons you attended ? or did you pick them up another way ?

Neal Adams - conventions

Berni Wrightson - a bookshop in Manchester in the late 70s, and conventions.

Richard Corben - his website

Adam Hughes - from Bud Plant

1full.jpg

Back.jpg

I have a raw personalized one that Brian gave me as a gift. I didn't keep any of the slabbed ones for myself.

1full.jpg

I have a raw personalized one that Brian gave me as a gift. I didn't keep any of the slabbed ones for myself.

Wow. I don't believe I've ever seen the man before. I'll be looking for some of this kind of thing in the future

I have often wondered about Sketchbooks. I don't know much about them, their production, distribution or their rarity because I don't go to conventions. Are they exclusive to cons, or do you get them at your LCS (I've never seen one at mine).

Some artist offer them on their website. If you catch them before or after a show you probably could order them online.

If you do another one with Mr. Bull'nd, please for to let me buy one plz k thx bai

If you do another one with Mr. Bull'nd, please for to let me buy one plz k thx bai

We are doing one for the next convention season for sure. I am working on some options, like a CGC forum exclusive version too.