• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Where to buy movie poster sleeves?

6 posts in this topic

I've been searching for 24x36 movie poster sleeves or covers. does anyone know of a dealer where I can get these at a reasonable price?

They're not for anything rare or of value, just to cover some inexpensive posters in frames that I've made myself. Thanks for any suggestions.

I've been searching for 24x36 movie poster sleeves or covers. does anyone know of a dealer where I can get these at a reasonable price?

They're not for anything rare or of value, just to cover some inexpensive posters in frames that I've made myself. Thanks for any suggestions.

Movie posters were not made in 24 x 36. That is, though, a size some reproductions and other type posters come in. So it may be best to just use "24x36 poster sleeve" or "poster bag" in any searches minus the "movie" when searching.

Don't know how they are but Bags Unlimited has a few options for this size. The cheaper ones are 38" long but you could probably just trim them back.

http://www.bagsunlimited.com/p-3654-sports-poster-sleeve.aspx

Hi and thanks for the reply. I know the "real" movie posters usually come in 27"x40" size, but the ones I have are reproductions. I've done a search on the 24x36, but most I've seen are 3-4 times the cost of the posters, or sold in bulk. I only need about 4-5, and at the prices I've seen, I would do better having thin glass inserts cut to size for them.

Thanks again for your help.

Rich, talk to Hotflips. I know they carry all sorts of covers in varying sizes for large artwork.