• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketch Cover offer for So Cal Comic Con this Sunday...

3 posts in this topic

For those of you that like the sketches on the blank covers, I'm making a special offer here on the boards... This Sunday, a number of artists are appearing at the So Cal Comic Con, so if you pay for the sketch, I'll GIVE you a blank cover and charge you the LOWEST price around to get it CGC SS graded! How's that for furthering the sketch cover hobby? :)

(Don't worry, for those of you who attend the show and get sketches from these artists, we will bill you the same amount.)

So, what you pay:

1. Sketch price from the artist

2. $22.40 per blank cover for CGC SS grading

3. $5 per order CGC invoice fee

4. Return shipping fee from CGC to you (cheapest is UPS Ground, $10 for the 1st slab, $2 each additional)

SKETCH COVER OFFER FOR:

Joe Benitez (Any other blank: $40 head sketch, $100 bust, $160 torso sketch)

Joe Benitez (Lady Mechanika Blank: $100 head sketch, $200 bust, $300 torso)

Brian Buccellato (TBD)

Keu Cha ($100 for bust sketch, $200 for full figure)

Tony Fleecs ($20 for head sketch, $50 for full, $75 for full w/color)

Joel Gomez ($30 for bust sketch, $60 for full figure)

Sina Grace ($20 for a sketch)

Mike McKone ($50 head sketch, $75 bust, $150 half figure, $250 full figure, +$50 for color)

Chris Moreno (TBD)

Marat Mychaels ($40 for bust sketch, $60 for full, $85 for full w/color)

Tone Rodriguez ($35 for bust or head sketch)

I've got a number of blanks, including:

Avengers #1 2nd print, Captain America #1, Daredevil #1, Uncanny Avengers #1, Wolverine #1, and some Batman #0 blanks, among others. (ask for your favorite, I might have it)

* The blank covers are provided at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE as long as you understand that we cannot guarantee a specific grade. We will try to make sure the blanks we can provide are of 9.6/9.8 quality. You can mail Joel your blank sketch covers as well, and prepping those books is always encouraged.

Pay me by Saturday, November 17th. PM me for more details or check out the thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6128228#Post6128228

I think Sina is open to trying other styles of sketches besides the Li'l Depressed Boy, but I'm not sure how it would turn out. He's normally drawn either regular people (Not My Bag, or Books with Pictures) or characters like LDB, but I think he'd be open to a zombie sketch. Lord knows he saw enough of those images come through as he was editing Walking Dead. :)