• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

15 posts in this topic

RULES:

Please do not bid if you are on the probation list or a member of the house of shame.

First :takeit: in the post wins and trumps all PMs.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail. Slabs will be carefully packed into medium flat rate boxes. I will ship up to three slabs per box at a rate of $12 per box with shipping confirmation included.

Raw books will ship for $6 and will be placed in a protective cardboard sandwhich, which will then be tightly packed into a cardboard "crush-resistant" shipping box.

I will also entertain other ways of shipping and handling. Simply contact me via PM with your preferred method and I will work on a quote for you.

Please make immediate payment via PayPal.

Please bid with confidence. I've done thousands of dollars worth of trade with various board members and I also have 100% eBay feedback. No problems yet and I'd like to keep it that way. So please bid only if you are serious and immune to buyer's remorse.

I will accept returns and will work to make you happy. I've made my best effort to provide the most accurate estimates possible, but please realize I'm not a professional. If the item arrives damaged take pictures throughout the unpacking process.

Thanks for looking!

SPAWN 222

SPAWN 222 B&W VARIANT (1:25 dealer incentive)

SPAWN 222 KUDRANSKI VARIANT (print run of less than 400 copies!)

The Spawn 222 and 222 B&W are unopened and appear to be in fantastic condition. I would say 9.4-9.6 if graded.

I'd give the Kudranski a 9.4 but could press out to be much higher. The corners and front spine are fantastic but a few tiny spots along the back spine prevent it from grading higher. Graded 9.8 copies of this book are commanding prices of nearly $800 on eBay. This is one of the rarest Spawn comics ever produced!

SOLD AS A SET

$230 $200 - final price

Spawn222.jpg

Spawn222BW.jpg

Spawn222K.jpg

SPAWN 3-D MOCCA EDITION (print run of around 1,000 or less)

3-D glasses intact!

I'd say this book is a solid 9.4. On a bad day a 9.2.

Left bottom corner has a tiny nick.

$40

Spawn3d.jpg

SPAWN 223

SPAWN 223 B&W (1:25 dealer incentive)

The condition of both of these books is brand new and never opened. The front covers look razor sharp. I'd say at least NM+ or maybe better.

SOLD AS A SET

$50 $40 - final price

Spawn223.jpg

Spawn223BW.jpg

SPAWN 9 - CGC 9.6 - WHITE

First appearance of Angela and Medieval Spawn. Written by Neil Gaiman. Infamous "lawsuit" issue.

$20

Spawn9.jpg

SPAWN 16 - CGC 9.8 - WHITE

This issue marks the series debut of Greg Capullo as the cover/interior artist and was the first issue not drawn by McFarlane. It's also the first appearance of the Anti-spawn.

I personally picked this one from a sealed case during my failed 9.9 experiment (read all about it in the "Spare a grade" forum).

DISCLOSURE - this comic was pressed prior to grading. The press was performed by Matt Nelson at Classics Incorporated.

$35.

Spawn16.jpg

You had me at spawn.

lol

I'm sorry. I know it's not a Walking Dead thread or a Grimm's Variant thread, but it's all I got. (shrug)