• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

127 posts in this topic

Originally Posted By: Mister_Comics

Didn't Vader's ghost show up after the Ewok battle?

He must be dead.

But after seeing how Jedi's can jump and leap great hights in the follow up pictures it made no sense that a fall could kill Vader. So maybe he didn't die?

[\quote]

Poster: He11blazer

Fall? Vader was killed by force lightning. Palpatine fell.

[\quote]

Oh thats right! It was the evil emperor guy that fell. So why isn't he alive? Don't Jedi's bounce?

Hey I only seen the movie once. :)

And I can't figure out how to do that thing with the quotes and links to well too. :P

If I recall, via Dark Empire, Palpatine exited that body before he fell to his death.

Or maybe the emperor got some of the body parts that Obi wan cut off of him, got his DNA and cloned him.

Dunno why they wouldn't have cloned General Grievous a new body then as well...all that was left of him was part of his head and a few vital organs and they made the rest droid. None of that was left of Anakin since Luke burned him at the end of "Return of the Jedi." If clones had the same ability to control the Force as their original, you'd think the Emperor would have cloned himself or any other Jedi or Sith with high midichlorian counts before. It's probably an angle Lucas never considered, or if he did, then he must've figured that clones shouldn't have the same Force abilities as the original since he didn't develop it.

If we are going to be recalling books,,...oh my goodness...the Emperor has like 11 clones....Luke hunted them down....we cant go by books...Unless we are going to talk about my favorite Sith ever...DARTH BANE!!!!!

One of the powers of the dark side of the force is to be able to bring back the dead. This was how Palpatine was able to entice Anakin to the dark side in the first place as he saw her death in a vision. I can easily see the return of vader on that basis

Going out with a chick with no gag reflex TRUMPS her being fat and/or ugly...

I have married women just for that....

No, the relationships never worked out, but there were many times that I went to bed, incredibly happy

lol

Maybe after 4 failed marriages...I should not be giving marital advice on the basis of Gag reflexes...

One of the powers of the dark side of the force is to be able to bring back the dead. This was how Palpatine was able to entice Anakin to the dark side in the first place as he saw her death in a vision. I can easily see the return of vader on that basis

It'll be interesting to see how that works, considering he was cremated.

I assumed Palpatine was lying his off purely to manipulate Anakin. Lucas never showed that this claim was at all possible...the closest thing he showed was Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Anakin coming back as "force spirits" in episodes V and VI.

I assumed Palpatine was lying his off purely to manipulate Anakin. Lucas never showed that this claim was at all possible...the closest thing he showed was Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Anakin coming back as "force spirits" in episodes V and VI.

NO...thousands of years before Episode I, back when there were Legions of Siths...there was a Sith who knew about it....Darth Bane!!! Is anybody listening!!??

NO...thousands of years before Episode I, back when there were Legions of Siths...there was a Sith who knew about it....Darth Bane!!! Is anybody listening!!??

Expanded Universe doesn't count. :baiting:

I thought that was Darth Plagueis who discovered that aspect of force manipulation?

I thought that was Darth Plagueis who discovered that aspect of force manipulation?

I think it was Darth Dorkus.

Don't see what the problem would be bringing back the best Star Wars character? Better than having to sit through another Jar Jar whatever episode. That was perhaps one of the worse movies I have ever seen!
A sign of things to come?

hm

Palpatine claimed it was Plagueis in Revenge of the Sith. Which level of the Star Wars canon is Darth Bane doing it--is it in the main canon that the films follow? If not, we have to exclude those ideas.

It was before them..geez...has anybody here read the freagin books?

Palpatine claimed it was Plagueis in Revenge of the Sith. Which level of the Star Wars canon is Darth Bane doing it--is it in the main canon that the films follow? If not, we have to exclude those ideas.

A long long long time ago.....way before Palpatine for sure

I think it was Darth Dorkus.

No he discovered animated gif manipulation with a concentration in tube steak swallowing.

A long long long time ago.....way before Palpatine for sure

If it's not a part of that main canon shared with the films, it doesn't matter when it happened.