• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thank you!

22 posts in this topic

Well, I hoped it would never happen, but it's time for me to sell some comics to buy car parts for my '67 Impala, and with any luck, I'll have a few bucks left over for beer.

Shipping is a flat rate of $5 for Priority envelope shipping with lots of cardboard protection. Boxed shipping is $10, your choice. I will ship to Canada via Priority Mail Flat Rate at $33.

:takeit: rules, PM drools. No probies or HOSers. May consider trades for a 1967 Impala grill. ;)

Let's rock.

Shock Suspenstories 17 VG+ 2” tear across back near staple SOLD! I apologize for the dark scan - colors are a little less-vibrant than what is seen here.

SHOCKSUSPENSE17FRONT.jpg

SHOCKSUSPENSE17BACK.jpg

Shock Suspenstories 18 VG+ 2” tear across back near staple SOLD! I apologize for the dark scan - colors are a little less-vibrant than what is seen here.

SHOCKSUSPENSE18FRONT.jpg

SHOCKSUSPENSE18BACK.jpg

Crime Suspenstories 23 VG+ Color touch and tape on spine $45 SOLD! Nice looking book, sad it has color touch - but presents nicely I apologize for the dark scan - colors are a little less-vibrant than what is seen here. I ramped it up a bit so you can see the CT.

EC_CRIMESUSPENS23FRONT.jpg

EC_CRIMESUSPENS23BACK.jpg

My Supernatural geek side supports your cause!

Plus, I like to look at EC's pretty covers. :popcorn:

Yeah - they are pretty sweet. I'm sad to let 'em go - but Sam and Dean would want me to get that grill. lol

Crime Suspenstories 23 VG+ Color touch and tape on spine $45 Nice looking book, sad it has color touch - but presents nicely I apologize for the dark scan - colors are a little less-vibrant than what is seen here. I ramped it up a bit so you can see the CT.

:takeit:

Crime Suspenstories 23 VG+ Color touch and tape on spine $45 Nice looking book, sad it has color touch - but presents nicely I apologize for the dark scan - colors are a little less-vibrant than what is seen here. I ramped it up a bit so you can see the CT.

:takeit:

^^

That's all for listings. If you'd like to post :takeit: pending scan, that's fine. The three books without scans present pretty well for the grade, no major FC defects. They all look good in Mylars!

Alright - two left, if you want them both - Shock Suspenstories 17 and 18 VG+ - the price is $70 + shipping cost. Individually, I'll still honor 20% off - until I close the thread tonight.