• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10 years...

56 posts in this topic

The only thing I remember is BOC starting to question a boardie's tastes in women. Of course seeing BOC's wife beater avatar and hearing him call them "butterfaces" was like watching a guy uglier than a boiled boot call women way out of his league ugly.

It was Ares. lol

"Ares Dawg Pound" was born of those bashings. lol

SportsByBrooks.com!!!!1!!

As nice as the girly pics were, the thread was hysterical, which was most of the fun. It's really unfortunate that the whole thing got wiped into oblivion.

Congrats on ten years of forensic threads regarding the pathology of your fellow comic collectors. I've enjoyed a lot of your threads, even if they have the same thematic undertone, which is "why the are these grown men collecting kiddie books??" ;)

:acclaim:

Fun Facts

- Roughly 37% of all my posts have been permanently deleted.

- I received a two week vacation for fighting with CAL. Don't underestimate his powers.

- I am CAL.

- Were it not for Danny Dupcak, I might not have joined these boards.

- I've met two boardies, but they don't know it.

- Roy has a crush on me.

- I've seen more Twilight movies than Star Wars movies.

- I love pressing threads.

What I've learned:

- No one here is employed during the day.

- Reading comics as a child does nothing for reading comprehension as an adult.

- TWD blows.

- There are some really generous people on this board.

- Narcissistic personality disorder is a prerequisite for putting together a complete DC collection.

- A majority collectors would buy books from Joseph Stalin if he accepted best offers.

- Collecting is at its most enjoyable when you're least informed.

There is much wisdom to be gleaned here.

Fun Facts

lol

Feels like it, doesn't it? Though after I thought about it, I just assumed since 50% of board members are lawyers with lots of downtime, it’s only natural.

Half the folks in the Water Cooler seem to be ELITE members of the US Military, with secret MOS's and unclear dates of service. Between these two occupations, not much room for us little guys.

Yeah, what's up with that? I get the impression every time the video game "Call of Duty" is released, the number of guys claiming military service increases.

You need a drink.

lol

You just won't let that go ...

As long as it makes me giggle.

And, you know, COI doesn't get a restraining order over the stalking. :ohnoez:

Fun Facts

lol

Feels like it, doesn't it? Though after I thought about it, I just assumed since 50% of board members are lawyers with lots of downtime, it’s only natural.

I've pretty much determined that more people log onto messageboards at work than they do at home. I've seen plenty of boards that have no traffic on the weekends but get a rush of posts after settling into work on Monday.

I've also seen a lot of people complain because they are at work and someone posted inappropriate images that could get them in trouble.

DG