• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What if I'm Wrong?

6 posts in this topic

Or is it a Sapling or an Oak?

I have confirmation that my X-Men #109 is a Sugnature Series 9.8. The thing is this is only confirmed in my status area and not in the census. There is a mention of a 9.8 restored on the census but nowhere is there a mention about a 9.8 signature. I do know that a purple label can have a signature on it but wouldn't that be mentioned on the invoice.

The books are on their way and although they will be delivered on Thursday, I won't get them to Wednesday of next week unless I make a special trip. I am getting nervous because I would hate to think I have the only Signature Series in a 9.8 and then find out it has the dreaded purple label.

Of course it would still be an OAK but not as valuable. This wait is worse then waiting for a book to be graded. I know on my invoice it days signature do I am expecting the yellow label but what if its the yellow/purple label? Will I keep it or still try to sell it? And then who would want such a book?

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

12405.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb

Thank you TD Henson, I checked this thread on the way to my father's and did notice that the book was indeed listed. Thank you Greggy for adding that it was indeed listed, tomorrow when it arrives I think my father might be sick of seeing me because it will be the third time in one week.

Tnerb