• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Toon Tumblers & Mega-Mega Magnet Presale!

89 posts in this topic

The story: So I had some folks from my last thread pre-order some glasses. I got to wondering where my shipment was and found out today that it was never sent. That was due to my lame azz saving my order as a draft and forgetting to e-mail it :facepalm:

So with that, and because many of you wanted certain items that I did not have in, I am doing a pre-order for 'Toon Tumblers pint glasses, pitchers, boxed sets, and those killer magnets.

The usual terms here, kids:

- No Hall of Shamer d-bags or probation listers. Your dough is no good here.

- Shipping varies and while I can ship magnets to Canada, the glasses and pitchers are heavy. I will be glad to ship to my fellows in the north, but please be warned that the shipping will be spendy for anything heavy. If you have a pal here int he states you'll be visiting, I'll be happy to ship it to them to save you some $$$.

- Payment by PayPal, MO, personal check, or Square.

- This thread will close on Monday afternoon at 4PM (PST) / 7PM (EST). Anything you pre-order should arrive in time for the holidays.

I'll start listing stuff in a few minutes...

Classic Avengers pitcher! This pitcher is made from thick, quality glass. While I don;t recommend doing this, you could bash someone's head in with this, it wouldn't break, and you could serve some drinks out of it. $39.99 $30 each

avengers4_pitcher.jpg

Since there are so many glasses, what I'm going to do is make a list and then post some images. All pint glasses are made in the USA and are cadium and lead free. It is recommended that you hand wash your glasses because they are made from an all

Marvel pint glasses

$10 each or 6 for $55

Amazing Spider-Man

Avengers (Bronze age)

Avengers 4

Captain America

Deadpool

Dr. Doom

Dr. Strange

Hulk

Iron Man

Punisher

Silver Surfer

Thor

Wolverine

X-Men (team)

Other cool pint glasses

$10 each or 6 for $55

Space Ghost

Betty

Veronica

Josie and the Pussycats

Bugs Bunny

Marvin Martian

Foghorn Leghorn

Michigan J. Frog

Pep Le Pew

Road Runner

Speedy Gonzales

Tasmanian Devil

Tweety Bird

Wiley Coyote

Yosemite Sam

And now let's move to some magnets. Again, I'll just list them and then start posting pics. All the magnets are die-cut and made of quality material.

Marvel magnets

$5 each or otherwise as listed - buy 6 magnets for $25.00

Captain America (Silver Age, from Avengers 4 cover)

Deadpool

Hulk

Hulk vs. Wolverine set (from cover of Hulk 181) $8

Iron Man (Silver Age from cover of Iron Man 1)

Power Man

Silver Surfer (from cover of Silver Surfer 4)

Spider-Man

Thing

Thor (from cover of Silver Surfer 4)

X-Men (from cover of Giant Size X-Men 1)