• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This doesnt hurt at all - thread closed

60 posts in this topic

Hello chums. :hi:

I've decided to offer some of my better books , and I will do this one or two books a day.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE SHIPPING INFO BELOW.

:takeit: wins over pm's. Time payments are a possibility. PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE!

STANDARD INFO:

I am based in the United Kingdom, and if you are too then please ignore the following. For those of you who live elsewhere, below is what I will charge for shipping, which is less than the actual cost.

Shipping to the USA and Worldwide

Raw comics: $10 by regular (uninsured) airmail or $20 insured expedited mail. Add $2 for each additional comic. UNINSURED PACKAGES SENT AT YOUR OWN RISK! But I have never, ever lost a package. (Though I'd prefer to send valuable packages by insured expedited mail.)

CGC comics $30 via expedited mail plus $12 per addtional CGC item, maximum 3 CGC items per package.

If you combine CGC and raw items then I will only charge $2 each for the raw items.

Returns

I will not accept returns of CGC items.

All non-CGC items may be returned for a refund if dissatisfied, but please note that I will only refund postage if I have made a significant error in grading, in which case I will bear all costs.

No probies or trolls allowed

...and today's book is...

MARVEL MYSTERY #28 CGC 8.5 CREAM TO OFF WHITE Classic bondage cover $4250 gorgeous book! I may listen to reasonable counters but I'm fairly close to the bone on this one! Fedex shipping will run to $100 (actually more but I will eat the difference)

MarvelMysteryComics2885fc-3.jpg

Oh it wont sell but everyone will surely be back tomorrow for a book at 10% of that price and just as sweet! (Dont even think it.)

lol

Good luck anyway! (thumbs u

You could always trade me for an all expenses paid holiday in Venezia!

Unfortunately I live in the equally humid but not as much striking Modena.

We have a great cathedral, anyway, and Ferrari cars, for those who enjoy motors. :)

Oh, I’m just fooling myself: I deeply love my city.

Oh it wont sell but everyone will surely be back tomorrow for a book at 10% of that price and just as sweet! (Dont even think it.)

lol

Good luck anyway! (thumbs u

You could always trade me for an all expenses paid holiday in Venezia!

Unfortunately I live in the equally humid but not as much striking Modena.

We have a great cathedral, anyway, and Ferrari cars, for those who enjoy motors. :)

Oh, I’m just fooling myself: I deeply love my city.

Okay, Modena is now on my list!

Would love to meet you if you decide to visit. (thumbs u

I have a friend (older than me, he’s in his 60s) in the nearby province of Reggio Emilia which is probably one of the greatest Dan Dare fans on the planet. He introduced us to the Eagle in the early 1990s as he wrote of the best articles we ever published on our old fanzine, celebrating Dan Dare‘s 40th birthday.

Flash Gordon is deeply loved here. People born in the 1920s have been the very first italian comics readers, as Gordon was published on the pages of "L’Avventuroso" which revolutionized italian publishing by presenting a journal-sized all-comics publication.

You should do a thread on fumetti.