• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale Ron Lim Infinity War (w/ Thanos) and Butch Guice Avengers

3 posts in this topic

Need to raise some funds and I have a couple of pages for sale.

First up is a page by Ron Lim and Al Milgrom from the Infinity War series. It is from issue #3 page 26. This pages features Thanos, Gamorra, and Warock. Really great space effect on the page with some zip a tone there for texture. Signed at the bottom corner by Ron Lim.

Asking $240.00

Infinity%20War%203%20p%2026%20Ron%20Lim%20Al%20Milgrom.jpg

Also for sale I have the Jackson "Butch" Guice and Rick Maygar page 24 from Avengers Annual 12. This one features many of the members of the Avengers and the Inhumans. Really nice panel of Thor at the top of the page.

Asking $245.00

Avengers%20Annual%20%2012%20pg%2024%20Butch%20Guice.jpg

Payment can be made via Paypal. Shipping cost extra and will be exact shipping cost to destination. (I will ship anywhere in the world).

If interested or if there are any questions please send me a pm or e-mail me at:

draskin13@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Don

First up is a page by Ron Lim and Al Milgrom from the Infinity War series. It is from issue #3 page 26. This pages features Thanos, Gamorra, and Warock. Really great space effect on the page with some zip a tone there for texture. Signed at the bottom corner by Ron Lim.

Asking $240.00

Infinity%20War%203%20p%2026%20Ron%20Lim%20Al%20Milgrom.jpg

Payment can be made via Paypal. Shipping cost extra and will be exact shipping cost to destination. (I will ship anywhere in the world).

If interested or if there are any questions please send me a pm or e-mail me at:

draskin13@yahoo.com

:takeit: