• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-men 101 9.8 CGC SS Chris Claremont - Grail book - Nuff said!

26 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I hate grails. I really do. Because the hardest part is letting them go.... :(

X-men 101 - 9.8 White Pages - CGC Signature Series signed by Chris Claremont.

Origin and 1st appearance of the Phoenix. Only two of these books exist according to the census, and only 1 signed by Claremont.

Amazing book, immaculate condition, X-men grail and one of a kind. I don't know what else to say about this book.

Book is listed to boardies first prior to going for sale elsewhere. Book is listed at what I think is a fair value giving recent GPA sale of the Stan Lee book, and honestly, IMHO, mine is better then the Stan Lee one with a more valued sig. Shipping to the US is included in the price. I will ship this book bombproof. No probies / HOS. Payment via Check / money order / paypal. If paying through paypal please add 3%, otherwise payment via check is fine.

Should probably wait for the new movie to come out and sell then... But gotta pay some bills! lol

Price - $1900 $1800 Shipped

Questions, let me know! :)

A price would be good, too.

I was getting it! Trying to get MarvelFanGirl her photos lol

Photos are what my Iphone can do, if anyone needs some more shots of the book let me know. Need to get a scanner that can do slabs... :facepalm: