• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brave and bold # 35, 42, & hawkman #1

16 posts in this topic

hey guys got some early Hawkman brave and bold's for sale the B&B #35 and Hawkman #1 are both from a single owner collection in Michigan and the B&B #42 is from the Winnipeg pedigree collection books and all books are blue label. shipping is $8 i take money order or paypal if using paypal add 3 percent. ill add pics below.

brave and bold # 35 cgc 7.0 with c/ow pages colors are very bright! $140

brave bold # 42 cgc 7.5 with ow/white pages the colors are very bright! $120

hawkman #1 cgc 6.0 with c/ow pages colors are bright as well! 110

im also selling a brave and bold # 43 in cgc 9.0 a purple label but it only for a slight bit of glue on the spine which i havent been able too see but it has w/white pages a very nice book it comes from the same collection as the other brave and bolds!..im wanting $90 for it but ill entertain offers. also here is the cgc # 1918630002 bb43_zpseefddd28.png[/img]

im also selling a brave and bold # 43 in cgc 9.0 a purple label but it only for a slight bit of glue on the spine which i havent been able too see but it has w/white pages a very nice book it comes from the same collection as the other brave and bolds!..im wanting $90 for it but ill entertain offers. also here is the cgc # 1918630002 bb43_zpseefddd28.png[/img]

I like this one. Hold off from eBay til I get home ...