• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metropolis's Time Payment Plan

57 posts in this topic

In fact, we extend time payments to our customers up to six months.

Mr. Shuley's situation is quite simple. He offered us a book in the past at a hyper-inflated price. We chose not to purchase this book. He sent us a nasty email because we would not pay his price. He sent us another nasty emails because Vincent is a vegetarian. I was not aware that being a vegetarian was a crime.

We put the past in the past and sold Mr. Shuley a Journey into Mystery allowing him to pay over 30 days. The day we mailed out his book he posted another email slamming my company. Enough is enough. We contacted the post office in Mass, tracked the package and had it sent back to us.

We sent Mr. Shuley a refund. We will not do business with this individual in the future.

Mr. Shuley's situation is quite simple. He offered us a book in the past at a hyper-inflated price.

A X-men #4 CGC 9.4 for $1500 is an over inflated asking price?

We put the past in the past and sold Mr. Shuley a Journey into Mystery allowing him to pay over 30 days

HA! Payment was sent with a week for the full amount!

We will not do business with this individual in the future.

Gald to hear i won't be paying your over inflated prices again.

Mr. Shuley offered this book to us 2 years ago and if my vague recollection serves me, the price was well over $1500.00

I offered you $1700 for it "no" you said

Ok, how about $1600 "hold on"..."no"

Well How about $1500 "hold on"..."no"

OK,bye i said...that's the conversation...I have memory like an elephant

He sent us another nasty emails because Vincent is a vegetarian. I was not aware that being a vegetarian was a crime.

Well....now you know. I don't know how you can openly admit to working with a vegetarian. Vegetarians are the worst dregs of society and I, for one, would never turn my back on one, not knowing what will end up getting stuck in it from said disreputable vegetarian. Damn them vegetarians, Damn them all!! Where the hell do they get off eating plants? God put animals on this earth for human consumption. Plants were an unplanned mistake...not many people know this about the Genesis story...next time you see your pet cat or dog, just grab em and take a bite out of em!!!

It's time you sack up, get some veal and force feed your crazy vegan partner...Meat is good for you, the fattier and tastier, the healthier and the better it is! tongue.gifgrin.gif

grin.giftongue.giftongue.gifgrin.gif

So.....I don't understand what the problem is here. If they didn't want your book at your price......that's up to them. Why the need to try the "bully bullsh*t" with the nasty emails just because they wouldn't buy your stinking comic. Sell the damn thing on eBay instead of b**ch about it.

It was the point bugaboo, that they had a great deal and and refused to accept a great offer,I sold it to some other dealer for more money,but yet they advertise "highest prices paid" but they they didn't take the book,after they asked me how much i wanted for it.

The public should be alerted. If Mr. Shuley's calls you to offer you a book, DO NOT TURN HIM DOWN. Just place him on hold and call the police. Mr. Shuley should be considered armed and unstable.

LOLOL good one! Love the fact you call me Mr. Shuley instead of just Shuley like everyone else..keep it up grin.gif

but yet they advertise "highest prices paid" but they they didn't take the book,after they asked me how much i wanted for it

Isn't that just a catch phrase that all dealers put out? Reading the OS grading guide ads and I've seen that phrase about 30 times...obviously it is not true and just hype because there really can be only one dealer offering that...

It was the point bugaboo, that they had a great deal and and refused to accept a great offer,I sold it to some other dealer for more money,but yet they advertise "highest prices paid" but they they didn't take the book,after they asked me how much i wanted for it.

Have you ever looked in the Overstreet guide to see how many of the dealers say "highest prices paid"??

It's like a restaurant saying "best steaks in the city". Is it true......probably not.....do they have good steaks......probably (but not always). C'mon shuley......is that really your arguement?