• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Question

12 posts in this topic

Greetings i am posting because my local comic store has a copy of wolverine #10 on display listed as NM. Looking it i agreed at first. The cover was flawless, no mark or creases. The spine looks like it has never been opened. I asked him to take it down and i pulled it out of the archival sleave. opening it i saw that the pages as well were perfect. They were all white with viabratn colors. i was ready to buy it when i flipped it over and saw the back cover. There is a small (about 1 inch long) dirt spot on the top right. There is no physical damage there. There is also a very thin line running horizontily across the comic about 1/3 of the way up. The cover is not completely lost but it does not measure up to the rest of the issues perfectness. Am i just being picky? Will a slighlty less than perfect back cover stop a otherwise flawless comic from getting a 9.6?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks

Drew Cook

p.s. The comic is $30 but i buy a lot of comics from him so i may be able to talk him down... cool.gif

The comic is $30

893whatthe.gif

The comic is $30

893whatthe.gif

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

foreheadslap.gif

The comic is $30

893whatthe.gif

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

foreheadslap.gif