• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

German Reprints & USPS Stamp Sheets

2 posts in this topic

Hi, all. Thanks for stopping by! :headbang:

This time around, I’m offering a selection of German reprints that I purchased off the rack during my time in Germany (1975-76 and again in the mid-1990s). All books will be shipped via fully-insured USPS Priority Mail with delivery or signature confirmation. The exact cost of shipping will be added to your order. Bullet-proof packaging guaranteed! Payment may be by PayPal, Cashier’s Check, business/personal check (if we’ve done business in the past), or USPS Money Order. Payment must be received within seven calendar days of being invoiced (unless other arrangements have been agreed to via PM). Items will ship within three business days of your payment. International buyers are welcomed. Miscreants, wankers, and folks currently on probation are not.

Post the :takeit: within the selling thread to claim your prize. :banana::banana:

[font:Comic Sans MS]ORIGINAL OWNER GERMAN REPRINTS[/font]

Immaculate copies from 1975-76. Select from the following: Batman Adventures #1 (this one is from the 1990s), The Phantom #23 (reprints Harvey Comic Hits #51), Die Spinne (The Amazing Spider-Man) #26, Die Ruhnreichen Rächer (The Avengers) #14, and/or Die Fantastichen Vier (The Fantastic Four) #28, 29, 30, 50, 51. Price = $15 per issue or all nine issues for $100

th_Batman001.jpg th_PHAN023.jpg

th_ASM026.jpg th_AV014.jpg th_FF028.jpg th_FF029.jpg th_FF030.jpg th_FF050.jpg th_FF051.jpg

Pristine copies from the mid-1990s. Select from the following: Album #3 (Der Hulk und Das Ding), #10 (Conan Der Barbar), #24 (Die Spinne), #54 (Die Spinne), #55 (Die Spinne), #56 (Die Spinne), Die Spinne #241, X-Men #10, and X-Men #14. Album #24 is 6.7” by 9.9”. The other Albums are 8.5” by 11.6”. The X-Men issues are 8.3” by 11.7”. Price = $10 per issue or all nine issues for $60

th_Album03IncredibleHulk-1.jpg th_Album10Conan.jpg

th_Album24Spider-Man.jpg th_Album54Spider-Man.jpg th_Album55Spider-Man.jpg th_Album56Spider-Man.jpg th_ASM241.jpg th_AlbumX-Men10.jpg th_AlbumX-Men14.jpg

[font:Comic Sans MS]USPS STAMP SHEETS[/font]

Comic Strip Classics (1995). I have six sheets (all in pristine MINT condition) remaining. Face Value = $6.40 per sheet. Price = $7 per sheet.

th_Stamps-1.jpg th_Stamps-2.jpg

:acclaim::acclaim::acclaim: