• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's performing resto checks at CGC?

32 posts in this topic

I heard that Chris Friesen has left. Maybe they can get Matt to do it.

Chris never left CGC. He is still with us, performing resto checks. He has taken on an apprentice, Kent Bonifield, who has worked in the restoration department at Ringling Museum.

Thanks Paul.

Are you sure that is really Paul? I heard Paul left.

Touche. I shouldn't have started the thread based on a rumor. I'll acknowledge that. I should've emailed Paul. For that, I apologize.

I still love you.

I'm sure one day you might feel compelled to apologize as well.

Chris never left CGC. He is still with us, performing resto checks. He has taken on an apprentice, Kent Bonifield, who has worked in the restoration department at Ringling Museum.

Thanks Paul.

Paul was the warlus.

Thanks Paul.

Paul was the warlus.

What's really scary is, you read my mind;)

Thanks Paul.

Touche. I shouldn't have started the thread based on a rumor. I'll acknowledge that. I should've emailed Paul. For that, I apologize.

I still love you.

Talk about a wall of text.

I apologize.

Here ye' here ye......let it be written, from this day forth......

I'm not afraid to own my mistakes.

Which brings up an interesting concept. We really need to start a registry for mistakes. That way we can know who owns the most mistakes. Someone will have to be in charge of keeping track, of course, when mistakes are transferred from one person to another, etc.

Thanks Paul.

I still love you.

Apologize for loving you?