• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIN CITY movie poster...

12 posts in this topic

the poster looks totaley miller movie looks to kill( grin.gif) at the box ofice BLAM!!

It could be really good. Of course, I liked the look of Sin City, but I dont remember much about the story except the name Marv and all the film noir references. And that was revolutionary in a comic book. But now its a film, so will the story fly in its NATURAL medium???

i did some more reasearch on it and wow... theres some really good castings for this movie. jessica alba, benicio del toro, michael clarke duncan, josh hartnett, brittany murphy, bruce willis and elijah wood

yes looks way cool cool.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

i did some more reasearch on it and wow... theres some really good castings for this movie. jessica alba, benicio del toro, michael clarke duncan, josh hartnett, brittany murphy, bruce willis and elijah wood

Wow...that is a good cast..at least so far.

It could be really good. Of course, I liked the look of Sin City, but I dont remember much about the story except the name Marv and all the film noir references. And that was revolutionary in a comic book. But now its a film, so will the story fly in its NATURAL medium???

talk is it is fram by fram as if lookin at the story as Miller laid it out in the books.

then it will be interesting to see if a comic book story will have the same effect as live action on the big screen as it did as static but powerfully and graphically illustrated panel by panel. Maybe I should try to re read it soon.

then it will be interesting to see if a comic book story will have the same effect as live action on the big screen as it did as static but powerfully and graphically illustrated panel by panel. Maybe I should try to re read it soon.

please do. Millers art is mind blowing in that he stated he would start with white and then

add the black to bring in the pictures, stories are all a good read

I know I scanned each page, admiring the artwork. And I think I read the first series, but somewhere along the line, Im sure I tuned it out: art was the same and the story didnt grab me anymore...... yiu sure Miller didnt say he starts with black and adds the whites? Cause I think EVERYbody starts with white and adds black , no??

I know I scanned each page, admiring the artwork. And I think I read the first series, but somewhere along the line, Im sure I tuned it out: art was the same and the story didnt grab me anymore...... yiu sure Miller didnt say he starts with black and adds the whites? Cause I think EVERYbody starts with white and adds black , no??

you could be right i'll have to look through the books again.

seems i'm chasing around the boards tonight, man this sure is fun.