• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50% off on comic book collector software. posted by mre1129

10 posts in this topic

collectorz black friday sale early.

Had to share this because of the great deal. This is the software I use for my comics. its 50% off till friday. I paid the full 50 and love it. get it at 25 for a steal. http://www.collectorz.com/shop/sale.php

See more journals by mre1129

First, thanks for thinking to share this promotion with the collector community here.Second, I have a question for you since you are a current customer. How expansive is the golden and silver age portions of their database? All of their website shows the software being used with Bronze age books and up. It would be a real downer for me if I were to buy it and then realize that the golden age listings are sparse or half of the entries are missing cover images due to scarcity.Thanks

I also have the software. I mainly purchased this because they had an app for iPhones and other apple products. I have recently decided to relist all my books. Although I don't have any golden age books they have an amazing data base of covers. They also have a browse feature for your own pictures. There are glitches occasionally but Alvin ( I think that is his name) and crew are very quick to help. The major issue I have against the software is CGC does not have an area, although this can be added in the same way you add a purchase price or sale price. The software is good and if I had to rate it, I would give an eight out of ten.

Tnerb

It's only 50% off because they're coming out with a new version next year that includes CGC books - kidding! Although that would be cool. I don't know, seems like a LOT of work, especially when the CGC site has everything you need already. I use the old school pen and paper to track my want list of reading copies and I use the Notes section on my phone to track the CGC books I want although admittedly it would be cool to have the app.

sig.jpg

Yes, you can edit all paid, date bought, from where, from who. it will even give you totals of average cost per book and average current price. all kinds of stuff. I love it. I think you can still try it free for a few days before you buy it. If you have an iphone, ipad or an android check that out also.