• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Spidey's + Canadian Edition's

13 posts in this topic

Continuing to slim the hurd. First up ASM #230 CGC 9.8 Golden State copy. $150 shipped in North America.

ama117927a.jpg

ASM #239 CGC 9.8 Canadian Edition. $200 shipped in North America.

ASM239CadEdition.jpg

ASM #244 CGC 9.8 Canadian Edition. Asking $125 shipped in North America.

ASM #245 CGC 9.8 Canadian Edition. $150 shipped in North America.

ASM245CanadianEdition.jpg

Continuing to slim the hurd. First up ASM #230 CGC 9.8 Golden State copy. $150 shipped in North America.

Even though you are breaking the rules :takeit:

And which rule would that be?

9. List acceptable forms of payment (NOTE: Personal PayPal payment is NOT allowed as a listed option in your post as it is not appropriate for item purchases.)

I don't know you, you are new here and in 8 years I've never had to spell out how to pay so :whatev: Also, I won't sell to knobs but I don't typically have to spell that out either. Sorry the book is already spoken for.

I don't know you, you are new here and in 8 years I've never had to spell out how to pay so :whatev: Also, I won't sell to knobs but I don't typically have to spell that out either. Sorry the book is already spoken for.

That's funny because in PM you said you were in negotiations with someone else and you refused to tell me how'd you take payment. I thought rules were all I'll take it in thread trumped all other deals?