• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Thread for Mike Forrester's FLATROCK02 Family

248 posts in this topic

Just found this in a box of books of store stock stashed away for over 10 years. Unfortunately, a few flaws that should press out:

New Mutants 98 that should press to a 9.6 or 9.8. $150

Visible flaws under bright light: Spine tick about 2 mm below bottom staple; Light stress marks in the black under “New” urf; back cover corner ding. In my opinion, although never having had a book pressed, these look like defects that can be pressed out. Anyone please chime in if I am wrong or if they can add to the description of this book. I’ll try to load the monster size images. PM me if you want the .jpg files for closer scrutiny.

newmutants98front.jpg

newmutants98back.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/newmutants98front.jpg/

:takeit:

Timmay!

Thank you EVERYONE....I will not be around much the next two days, but I will try to catch up with invoices etc. ASAP.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I did speak with Pauline, she is VERY touched...and grateful...

I suggested she have someone help with the Amazon list, so they are going to do that. I'll get the link as SOON as I have one...

Be safe everyone...

Hugs to you all

Sharon

Thank you EVERYONE....I will not be around much the next two days, but I will try to catch up with invoices etc. ASAP.

I suggested she have someone help with the Amazon list, so they are going to do that. I'll get the link as SOON as I have one...

Be safe everyone...

Hugs to you all

Sharon

Thanks Sharon.

I have someone who need the paypal address, can you PM it to me?

My Twinkie auction is going great guns. This is the most good Twinkies have ever done for mankind.

Best,

C

Be safe everyone...

Hugs to you all

Sharon

Thanks Sharon.

I have someone who need the paypal address, can you PM it to me?

My Twinkie auction is going great guns. This is the most good Twinkies have ever done for mankind.

Best,

C

Done...btw...Pauline is still using Mike's PP address, if anyone had it before, it's the same one and many thanks, Chris!

LOVE the Twinkie auction!

Mystery Box of Copper Marvel, DC, Indie, or any mix you want. You'll be happy.

$50 or $100 boxes

5 available.

I'll take a $100 box of Marvel and a $100 box of DC. Please message me payment instructions. Great job all participants!

Brian (armand242)

ALL of you guys and gals are the greatest for looking after Mike's family like this. I called Pauline a couple of days ago but she hasn't returned my call yet. I'll see if I can find something to donate tomorrow.

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Planet #51 VG+ 4.5 $125 shipped anywhere

Laugh #138 15c Variant GD+ 2.5 $30 shipped

Mark Schultz Batgirl prelims for a comission he did for me. Pencil 8.5x11. This is the only time Mark has drawn Batgirl. $500 shipped

Alex Ross Earth X Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane, Harry Osborn. 14x17 vellum.

$400 shipped

Gene Ha Toy Box 8.5x11 Con Sketch. $50 shipped

Page 2:

The Walking Dead German Variant. $30 inc shipping

New Teen Titans #2 CGC 9.6 W $85 shipped

Page 3:

Revival #1 CGC 9.8 SS $125 shipped

Superman 74 CGC 9.4 white (tied 1 of 2 for top census) (1952) I will have a scan up later hopefully tonight but at least by the end of the weekend. $3500 (well below the $5k ask price that was set for the other copy that exists)

Page 4:

Aliens, Predator, Terminator large lot. All these books were original buys off of Diamond Distributors back in the 80’s. $50

Shiverbones Original Art. Oil on canvas 5"x7", "The Candy Rat". $400 shipped anywhere.

Mystery Box of Copper Marvel, DC, Indie, or any mix you want. You'll be happy. $50 or $100 boxes (3 available?)

Page 6:

Fantastic Four #88 cgc 9.6 white $200 shipped anywhere

Marvel Two-in-One Annual #2 CGC 9.4 OW/W $100 shipped