• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

90 posts in this topic

NICE SALE! thats a lot of monies!...rupp betta get me somethin nice for xmas ;)

ps. did you sheep my last wad of sheet?

Sheeet I forgot. With all this new monies I can hire someone to start a shipping dept here at Rupp Plantation. :) Probably get that sheeet in the mail on Fri sir.

Sorry Kev... hope u still love me :foryou:

Sheeet I forgot. With all this new monies I can hire someone to start a shipping dept here at Rupp Plantation. :) Probably get that sheeet in the mail on Fri sir.

Sorry Kev... hope u still love me :foryou:

<3

PHANTOM LADY # 17 - CGC 3.0 - CTOWP - $1900

Just a sweet book which looks so much better than what it was given. Listed it before but no takers, so we'll put it up again just for sheeets and giggles. :)

112112threadbooks029.jpg [/quote

:takeit: per PM! :banana::applause::banana:

BRENDA STAR # 13 - CGC 7.0 - CTOWP - $500

1ST ISSUE HERE... plus a classic cover to me. Bought this off Paul about two years back and love it... but I just don't need a collection of GGA books with huge boobied chicks in green dresses anymore.

MORE005.jpg

BRENDA STARR VOL 2 # 9 - CGC 6.5 - CTOWP - $255

Another classic to me. And another from Paul. He's awesome and the fact he owned this at one time puts it at a pedigree status. Call it the Big Peter Paul Pedigree :grin:

MORE004.jpg

PHANTOM LADY # 17 - CGC 3.0 - CTOWP - $1900

:takeit: per PM! :banana::applause::banana:

Yep... heres a ^^

Thanks a bunch Ankur :)

How many of these do you need ?!?!?

Just kidding. Thank you for taking away the temptation.

Congrats!

Id say a short box full should be good.

Thats it or this thread sheeetlovers. Going to holiday dinner with the family and I hope you all are doing the same.

Buy something.. or at least make an offer. Worst that could happen is you rape me and I cry for hours for selling so cheap... or tell you to go straight to hell, but nicely :grin:

Shaven Kev is shorn of his avatar! Do you reject my painstaking, and yet still sub-par, MSPaint effects? For shame, person I've never met!

I lost it somehow...PM it to me :D