• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Artists' Alley @ SDCC

4 posts in this topic

Romeo Tanghal inked my Hellcat and Hawkgirl from Rags Morales. Cool guy Romeo. Enjoyed the spotlight panel he was the star of. Marv Wolfman hosted.

Mark Texiera was hamming it up at the expense of one guy. The guy was inquiring about purchasing some of his published art and Tex was ribbing him about not being able to afford a "Birds of Prey" cover that he did. He pointed to it and said "This one already has a bid of $1,200 on it". He said usually people aren't used to hearing that kind of figure to purchase art. At one point he said I don't bring the good stuff here with me.

Rebecca Guay was pimping a book and her going rate for a sketch is $80 or something around there. Had never seen her before. Wouldn't mind seeing her in a swimsuit in the glass cage they had over there at the Stargate Atlantis booth. Different models in bikinis have been lying down with a snake in this glass cage throughout the con. Unfortunately I had no film today. So, I'll take pictures tomorrow.

Stephen Sadowski $30 for a sketch.

Pat Oliffe $30 for a sketch.

Leonard Kirk swamped and not customer friendly for more biz, so I said bye bye for today.

Sean Chen wasn't there till late. His mom was manning the booth. She was nice. Hoping to get a sketch from him, but he's probably booked up.

Rom Lim was there to. Trying to decide what character to get him to sketch.

Anyhow that's it from San Diego and Artist Alley. Paladin signing off.

Only saw one girl in the Stargate Atlantis glass case today. They switched em off on Thursday. I feel cheated. Come on Stargate Atlantis! Get some more models on the payroll!