• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fs: Early SA JLA (NOW 30 PERCENT OFF!)

11 posts in this topic

Here are some nice JLAs along with some DC and perhaps Marvel books over the weekend.. As usual, all PMs are taken seriously, and I have been known to give great deals via PM. Thanks for looking..

Some rules: This :takeit: trumps everything. All PMs will be considered and replied to in order.

I prefer paypal or money orders. Checks will take 7-10 days to clear before shipment.

I can ship 1-3 raw books first class or Priority Mail for $5 east of the Pacific time zone and $10 for Pacific time zone. Any more than that can be shipped Priority Mail or media mail at a USPS estimate. Check with me first if you want to ship outside the U.S. and I'll find a price for you.

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return the books in the same shape as they were sent and I will give a refund with shipping.

Please no probationers.