• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turner SS, GI Joe SS, Sketches Closed

31 posts in this topic

Thanks Pub! :hi:

World War Hulk #1 9.8 white pages signed by Turner, writer Greg Pak, John Romita Jr., and Klaus Jansen. I don't care if this doesn't sell. ;) $185

006-1.jpg[/img]

Justice League of American #0 signed by Turner, Dan Jurgens, Andy & Adam Kubert. $185

img006.jpg[/img]

Spiderman/Red Sonja #5 signed by Turner. One of only two in the world. $250

img040.jpg[/img]

Here are three cheaper SS books.

Teen Titans #1 9.4 signed by Turner and Peter Steigerwald. $40

048.jpg[/img]

Justice League of America #6 signed by Turner and Steigerwald. $40

025-2.jpg[/img]

GI Joe #21 Image 9.6 Silent Issue homage signed by Larry Hama. $20

001-8.jpg[/img]

Can't believe I missed the Teen Titans.

:takeit: the JLA 6

Also :takeit: remaining 2 Superman Turner SS books per pm

Last additions!

Witchblade #95 Midtown Comics variant, the only Turner SS 9.8 on the census. :news: Sold

witchblade95.jpg[/img]

Witchblade #100 Fantastic Realm Blue Foil variant in 9.6 grade, one of only 10 on census. WITH a great Witchblade sketch by Peter Steigerwald! $200

IMG_3262.jpg[/img]

IMG_3263.jpg[/img]

Witchblade #100 Fantastic Realm Gold Foil variant signed by Turner (one of only 5 in this grade) WITH an awesome Ebas (Eric Basaldua) Witchblade sketch on the back! Very unique and I don't mind keeping it. $350

003-12.jpg[/img]

Ebas sketch on back of Witchblade #100 gold foil

004-8.jpg[/img]

Witchblade #100 Wizard World VIP sketch variant, one of 18 in grade but it's the only one signed by the Witchblade creators, plus some of the greatest Witchblade artists and writers, ten people in all! Here they are: Michael Turner, Peter Steigerwald, Marc Silvestri, David Wohl, Brian Haberlin, Ron Marz, Joe Weems, Brandon Peterson, Eric (Ebas) Basuldua, and on the back, an original Witchblade sketch by artist Phillip Tan! :o

$500

Witchblade100.jpg[/img]

Phillip Tan sketch

BackofWitchblade100.jpg[/img]

GI Joe #21 the original Silent Issue signed with Snake Eyes head sketch by creator Larry Hama! The first appearance of the ninja Storm Shadow! I am pretty sure this is the only SS 9.8 issue with a sketch on it by Hama. $1600

GIJoesilent21.jpg[/img]