• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post-Sandy Thanksgiving Sale! Sketches, Romita SS and more stuff!

23 posts in this topic

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Going to be getting rid of some slabs/books to offset my good friend Sandy :ohnoez:

Normal board rules apply. :takeit: rules but will listen to offers, even trades on certain items :) Shipping is free, international boardies please pm me first (thumbs u

Traveling now, posting list and will be adding pics/prices throughout the day

J Scott Campbell Mystique 9.6

DOSM Zombie Spider-Man Charlie Adlard 9.8 personalized

TMNT #5 9.6 SS/Sketch ny Kevin Eastman

ASM #129 reprint CGC 9.4 SS Stan Lee/John Romita

Batman #58 German Edition CGC SS 9.8 Doug Mahnke

Detective Comics #38 reprint, SS Jerry Robinson--creator of Robin, co-created the Joker

ASM sketch Bong Dazo CGC 9.4 colored

Deadpool sketch Bong Dazo colored 9.0

Valiant flipbook NM

Bedlam #1 NYCC variant NM

Uncanny Avengers #1 NYCC RRP Pichelli variant

Dark Avengers blank NM

JLA blanks SDCC NM

JSC 2011 Marvels sketchbook HC

Hate to see this go, as this was my trophy from last year :cry::cry:

Detective Comics #38 reprint, CGC SS 9.8 signed by Jerry Robinson :news: SOLD :news:

ThuNov22183645EST2012.jpg

Son of a :censored:

Four Justice League SDCC blanks---these Blanks are the SDCC #1 blanks that were limited to 3000 copies. All NM condition, should grade 9.6 or higher. $25 per blank or $80 for the whole set shipped

justiceleague1sdcc.jpg

edit: four blanks in total, wrong pic :blush:

Quick story...in the Bong opp there were 6 Deadpool requests, I took the worst one(grade-wise) and will be giving the better ones(grade-wise) to the people in the opp (thumbs u

Bong Dazo Deadpool CGC 9.0 :news:SOLD :news:

Once again this is currently your chance to get a graded sketch added to your collection from Bong

bongdeadpool-1.jpg

Quick story...in the Bong opp there were 6 Deadpool requests, I took the worst one(grade-wise) and will be giving the better ones(grade-wise) to the people in the opp (thumbs u

Once again this is currently your chance to get a graded sketch added to your collection from Bong

bongdeadpool-1.jpg

Per pm :takeit:

bongdeadpool-1.jpg

Per pm :takeit:

Thanks! :headbang:

Four Justice League SDCC blanks---these Blanks are the SDCC #1 blanks that were limited to 3000 copies. All NM condition, should grade 9.6 or higher. $25 per blank or $80 for the whole set shipped

justiceleague1sdcc.jpg

edit: four blanks in total, wrong pic :blush:

(shrug)