• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TWD#100, Limited Edition Red Foil Cardstock Lucille cover. FOR SALE OR TRADE

11 posts in this topic

12292632-21045639-thumbnail.jpg

I managed to snag a couple of these this morning.

I am willing to TRADE one for a 9.8 TWD #2 first print (NOT WEEKLY)

Open to offers/trade combinations. I have quite a few raw issues from #'s 20 and up, non keys.

I put the soon to be value on this at $500+ (at least double the purchase price)

PM's are preferred.

I need #2 to complete my WD run! Help a brotha out? :grin:

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #10

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

No guarantee's no. They will be packing it very nicely for shipping though, slabbed in chipboard, then cardboard, then bubblewrap etc.

I will provide pictures upon receival and note flaws (if any).

Crossing my fingers for high grade, don't see why they wouldn't be but I guess you never know.

Not going to finalize any transaction until I can confirm the condition of the book, just wanted to see who, if anyone was interested in this for trade foremost.

Initial shipping method as quoted by Skybound Rep.:

"@Shipping Method - We'll double wrap the book in chipboard and cardboard, wrap it in bubble wrap and then place it in a box for shipping. We've shipped out delicate books the same way before and this should be the safest way besides hand delivering it."

I am assuming since these books are brand new and being shipped directly from the publisher, that they will be nice copies. I'll know in a week or two.

Open to offers/trade combinations. I have quite a few raw issues from #'s 20 and up, non keys.

I put the soon to be value on this at $500+ (at least double the purchase price)

PM's are preferred.

What is this? Who printed it? Is it a retailer exclusive? I'm confused. Please explain.

PM's are preferred.

What is this? Who printed it? Is it a retailer exclusive? I'm confused. Please explain.

here is your explanation