• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age & Up Spidey Lot- No Reserve

9 posts in this topic

No, I think I'm ok. I'd say a CGC ASM 298 in 9.6 significantly affects the value of the item for sale. From Ebay's Rules for sellers:

It is generally permissible for sellers to offer a bonus item to bidders within their listing as long as the following requirements are met:

-In all bonus listings, the seller must state the exact price at which the bonus will apply. For example, it is not permissible to state, "I will throw in a state-of-the-art black and white TV if bidding reaches a high enough amount." It is permissible to state, "I will throw in a state-of-the-art black and white TV if bidding reaches $150."

-In Multiple Item Listings the seller must offer the exact same bonus item to ALL buyers. Multiple Item Listing rules require that all buyers receive identical items.

-Conditional bonuses, free gifts, and other items that do not significantly affect the value of the item for sale may not be included in the title of the listing.

Policy- Bonuses and Prizes