• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BALLS OUT SALE! Crime Suspenstories 22 for $100! More EC! X-Men! JIM!

44 posts in this topic

It's time to move out some books from my own collection to generate some revenue for a big project on my end. Gonna throw some paint at the '67 Impala and my bodyman is in need of some Christmas cash - so more books go on the ol' chopping block.

All books are certified with the:

DRBALLSSTAMP.jpg

Shipping is a flat rate of $5 for Priority envelope shipping with lots of cardboard protection. Boxed shipping is $10, your choice. I will ship to Canada via Priority Mail International Flat Rate at $33.

Let's rock.

Sensation Comics 59 - FR - $15 SOLD!

Chunk out of BC, large tear BC, soiled, dirty pages, c-fold detached but complete and readable. Cool old WW.

SENSATION_59_FRONT.jpg

SENSATION_59_BACK.jpg

Vault of Horror 35 - VG - $85 SOLD!

Extra staple added, tape in places - lays flat, a really awesome-presenting classic cover. Merry Christmas!

EC_VAULTHORROR35_FRONT.jpg

EC_VAULTHORROR35_BACK.jpg

Crime Suspenstories 22 - FR - $100 SOLD!

She's barely hanging onto book at bottom staple. Cover split and taped top to bottom. BUT it looks awesome in a Mylar just the way it is.

EC_CRIMESUSPENS22FRONT.jpg

EC_CRIMESUSPENS22BACK.jpg

BONUS! CLAIMED!

Free Tales of Horror #3 and Tales of Horror #13 in about GD condition to the first person who picks up any GA book(s) above - just claim it!

Fantastic Four CGC SS signed by Stan Lee - 5.0 - $100 SOLD!

An appropriate Stan Lee sig book with nice placement and classic cover!

FF74_FRONT.jpg

FF74_FRONT02.jpg

X-Men 4 OW/W First Appearance Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, 2nd Magneto - 3.5 - $185 SOLD!

Love those gradient covers. This gets shipped double-boxed via Priority Mail for $10

XMEN04_FRONT.jpg

XMEN04_FRONT02.jpg

Journey Into Mystery 88 - FR/GD - $40

Second appearance of Loki. Spine damage, splitting - barely hanging on, some slight staining - but good presenting book!

JIM88_FRONT.jpg

JIM88_BACK.jpg

Journey Into Mystery 103 - FR/PR - $10

First Enchantress. Spine damage, splitting - barely hanging on. Doesn't appear to be attached at staples.

JIM103_FRONT.jpg

JIM103_BACK.jpg

Journey Into Mystery 108 - FR - $10

Loki appearance. Tear through half of book, large chunk missing BC. Again, looks good in a Mylar!

JIM108_FRONT.jpg

JIM108_BACK.jpg