• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Venom: Lethal Protector 1 / red foil / blue label / CGC 9.9 MINT / white pages

4 posts in this topic

RULES:

Please do not bid if you are on the probation list or a member of the house of shame.

First :takeit: in the post wins and trumps all PMs.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail. Slabs will be carefully packed into medium flat rate boxes. I will ship up to three slabs per box at a rate of $12 per box with shipping confirmation included.

I will also entertain other ways of shipping and handling. Simply contact me via PM with your preferred method and I will work on a quote for you.

Please make immediate payment via PayPal.

Please bid with confidence. I've done thousands of dollars worth of trade with various board members and I also have 100% eBay feedback. No problems yet and I'd like to keep it that way. So please bid only if you are serious and immune to buyer's remorse.

I will accept returns and will work to make you happy. If the item arrives damaged take pictures throughout the unpacking process.

Thanks for looking!

Venom: Lethal Protector 1 / Red Foil Cover

UNIVERSAL CGC 9.9 MINT

White pages

Slab is in great condition and presents well. The waves in the scan are simply an unwanted effect of the scanner itself.

$125 + shipping

Venom1.jpgIMG_3227.jpg