• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

30 in 25 by Tnerb

4 posts in this topic

Or .833333333

I was worried I wouldn't be able to get thirty journals done in thirty days. It looks like I have time to spare. I haven't written anything for anyone else since I feel obligated to complete what I started. Once done I will get back to my regularly scheduled program.

One thing I should do Is read what I wrote last year and see if I accomplished what I wanted to do. Then I should write what I want to accomplish for next year. I am happy with what I did accomplish and look forward to competing in the copper first appearance set.

I also plan on giving CVA a few books. I have to double check my book I gave to Desert Winds. I hear a lot of negative things about them and only recently heard some positive things about them that I wanted to use their services before I wrote about them.

My ASM #129 is still in Limbo but I hope to see the results soon. This will be the forth time I slabbed this book and might try a fifth time in Washington to have Gerry Conway to sign it for a trifecta. I am going to end this rambling journal with a thank you to natas666 for talking about his submission to CVA. I will have to add my second part of the article.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

Please excuse any mistakes, I am rushing through this at 4:45 am EST On my lunch break.

Very random photo below

12468.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb

how times changed? remember 2 years back when I was the one that messaged you about joining GPA for $10 for better educated slab collecting? and you felt that was out of your budget range back then? I was cleaning out my email box and ran across those emails.

we are moving in opposite ends :roflmao: but as long as you are enjoying the hobby, however that is achieved is up to you (thumbs u

I do, yes how times have changed. I utilized the are that showed what books were up for auction more than prices realized. It helped me find the other New Mutants books I was seeking at the time.

How did you change? What are you collecting now?

Tnerb

not much has changed but I found my own way of enjoying the hobby without being obsessed with it. Even 2 years ago in our few email exchanges, I already started the process as I told you I used GPA as a guide to price my books/slabs as I was selling off most of my collection.

If you care to read walls of texts, there are always my journals.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5804354&fpart=1