• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

30 AND 35 CENT PRICE VARIANTS!!! HUGE PRICE DROP!!!

56 posts in this topic

Up for sale are several of the incredibly rare Marvel 1976 30 and 1977 35 cent price variants. Each 35 cent variant has less than 50 known copies, with some issues having much, much less. Where possible I will include how many graded copies there are as an idea of just how rare each issue is...

Standard rules apply...no probies or HOS's...I'd rather see boardies get these than anybody else anyway...

First :takeit: gets it but PM offers welcome

Shipping is $5 for a cardboard protected envelope and $9 for a box...large purchases may require more for shipping but the cost is only to cover postal fees not a bulk purchase charge...

All books are raw, unless stated otherwise and respective conditions are explained in as much detail as I can give...

Apologies for the pictures but they're the best I can do without a scanner. Please ask if any pictures are not indicative of the assigned grade if you would like to see something in more detail (back pages, close-ups, etc.)

First up is...

Avengers 162 35 cent variant

Comic is in VG condition, folds on top and bottom right corners. 8 graded copies.

$120

IMAG0796.jpg