• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just bought some Swamp Thing comics...

34 posts in this topic

It's really tough to be a Bills fan lately. Love them but we need a quarterback.

I have huge bills too!

What in the hell is it going to take to get the Bills to win consistantly? I miss the Jim Kelly era.

An owner that isn't a walking cadaver.

It's really tough to be a Bills fan lately. Love them but we need a quarterback.

I have huge bills too!

What in the hell is it going to take to get the Bills to win consistantly? I miss the Jim Kelly era.

lol

I have huge bills too!

Seriously, I don't even think he walks anymore.

The last I knew they were just wheeling the old crone ( yeah, I know he's a dude, but c'mon, if ANYONE looks like an "old crone" it's him. Right? He's aged into a sort of asexual mass of jug ears & ben gay... ) about. Come to think of it, I can't even recall his last public appearance. Must have been last season.

I have huge bills too!

Guys, I believe it's going to take more than just a QB.

I think they need a new GM, a new coach AND a new QB.

Probably too much to hope for though, so I'm willing to settle for just a new coach & QB.

That's why, as much as it pains me to admit it, I'm hoping for a total wash on the last five games. I don't want a couple/three meaningless wins to give the front office any excuses to give Gailey another shot. He's TOTALLY inept IMO & has got to go. And take Fitz with him!

I have huge bills too!

Guys, I believe it's going to take more than just a QB.

I think they need a new GM, a new coach AND a new QB.

Probably too much to hope for though, so I'm willing to settle for just a new coach & QB.

That's why, as much as it pains me to admit it, I'm hoping for a total wash on the last five games. I don't want a couple/three meaningless wins to give the front office any excuses to give Gailey another shot. He's TOTALLY inept IMO & has got to go. And take Fitz with him!

I'm with you on that.Gailey has got to go! There are some good things this year,special teams,defense is doing well.As much as I like Fitzpatrick as a person,as a QB he's not working out.

Yeah, I like the guy & it would have been awesome had he worked out as our franchise QB, but he just doesn't have the physical abilities needed for the job. His arm isn't strong enough & his accuracy/touch on the ball is just non-existent.

I'm so tired of my wife giving me sheit about the Bills,she's a Niners fan.I keep telling her this is the season,every year. :whatev:

BTW, it's cool to have us Buffalo ( & Buffalo supporters ) together in this thread.

Too bad there's no hope for a Buffalo Bills play offs/local comic collectors get together... Maybe next year.

Jim

not this year, but an nfl team can turn it around in a hurry with a good draft or whatever. and with the salary cap, the smaller teams are not at THAT much of a disadvantage, presuming they make enough money to fill up the cap. if green bay can be an elite team with their limited financial resources, horrible weather/lousy location (not exactly a dream destination for many FAs), the bills can too.