• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Invoices Out - THANKS!!!

50 posts in this topic

[font:Times New Roman]I needed to run to my father's to grab some things for my last sales thread and saw these lying around...

Small sales thread.

NO PROBATION OR HALL OF SHAME BOARDIES can partake in this sales thread publicly, via PM, or otherwise...

Shipping: is at my cost (meaning you pay shipping costs) via USPS Priority as packaging/handling costs are minimized and delivery confirmation is free. Shipping will probably start at around $10.00 for a single CGC book. 4 books ship for $15. For raw books Priority starts around $6; Media will incur a $1.25 fee for shipping supplies (box).

Me: I have been around for a bit, but check out my kudos and my eBay feedback.

[/font]

[font:Times New Roman]Let's start off with a bang!

Wolverine #1 Deadpool Redemption Variant NM (ncb'ing defect top right corner & bottom right corner - one spine tic that ever so lightly breaks color) $750

(if I were to sub this, which I will - I'd send it to be pressed first)[/font]

Wolverine1DeadpoolRedemptionVariant.jpg

ASM #300 VF/NM (many defects are ncb'ing) $80

Note: there is a 1/2" crease almost above the bottom staple (centered at the webbing) directly on the crease of the book. I always thought it was a tear so I kept it as my VERY nice presenting reader. But...it does not break through.

ASM300.jpg