• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hhttp://boards.collectors-society.com/images/ot Modern on Ebay - priced to sell

1 post in this topic

BEDLAM #1 lot

This lot of Bedlam No. 1's includes: (a) a CGC 9.8 graded copy of the NYCC variant of Bedlam No. 1; a NM copy of the Third Eye variant of Bedlam No. 1; © two NM copies of Bedlam No. 1; and (d) a NM copy of the Forbidden Planet variant of Bedlam No. 1 (unsigned and ready for CGC blue or gold label).

Bedlam lot - I have lots and lots of cool Bedlam stuff including CGC SS remarked NYCC and NYCC sketches coming back from CGC w/ 9.8s if you are interested in them let me know

Batman 1 variants 1:200 Van Sciver & 2-5 Death of the Family Snyder sale price!

Batman 1 variants (1:200 and Van Sciver) plus 2, 3 (reg. & variant), 4 & 5

10 NM Walking Dead 1 Magazine Midtown NYCC Variants 5 Grimes & 5 Michonne

Walking Dead Magazing No. 1 NYCC Midtown 10 copies 5 of each cover (Michonne & Rick Grimes)

10 WALKING DEAD 103 GIARRUSSO VARIANT investment lot NM/M

Walking Dead 103 variants - 10 copies

Saga 1 NM/M lot - 1 RRP C2E2 500 copies printed & 5 1st prints Vaughan CGC SALE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181032520467?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NYCC 2012 Walking Dead Michonne & pets PVC gray comics 1000 printed all Sold Out

Walking Dead Michonne PVC w/ pets limited to 1000 sold out gray

Hardcore 1 CGC 9.8 (Walking Dead creator Kirkman's newest comic) (price drop!)

Hardcore 1 CGC 9.8

Walking Dead investment lot 27 33 43 44 45 46 47 48 91 92 & Agents 6

Walking Dead investment lot

8 Walking Dead 103 Ghost Variants by Jim Rugg Michonne CGC and SS ready 19 27 92

Walking Dead 103 Ghost Variant 8 copies

Batman The Dark Knight Returns 1 CGC 9.8 key Death of Family Snyder Miller 1986

Dark Knight 1 CGC 9.8 (cracked case gonna cost you $15 to have CGC fix it)

Walking Dead 100 SDCC Sketch CGC SS 9.8 SIGNED by Adlard B&W Variant

Walking Dead 100 SDCC sketch CGC SS 9.8 Adlard

Manhattan Projects 1 CGC 9.8 Hickman writes Fantastic Four FF Shield Avengers

Manhattan Projects 1 CGC 9.8 best written new comic arguably

Saga No. 1 CGC 9.8 (Vaughan & Staples) (First Print) (Lowest Price on eBay!)

Saga 1 CGC 9.8 Best new Comic in America and its only getting better

Thief of Thieves 1 CGC 9.6 1st Print NM+ Walking Dead Kirkman's New AMC TV Show

Thief of Thieves 1 CGC 9.6 AMC show by Kirkman coming soon - get in and stockpile this comic before its too late to be affordable

Fatale #1 CGC 9.8 1st Print variant 1/2 print of regular cover better than Saga

Fatale No. 1 CGC 9.8 - now ongoing - variant cover has 1/2 print run of beauty cover

Fatale #1 1st Print CGC 9.8 Brubaker Phillips - new ongoing title > Saga Revival

Fatale No. 1 CGC 9.8 Beauty cover - now that the series is ongoing and Brubaker has made his way to Hollywood the sky is the limit for this series

If you are looking for any other comics, merchandise or anything that I may be of assistance with, please contact me at your earliest possible conenience. I am willing to buy, sell and trade at all times and happy to combine the aforementioned and get creative with deals. I also have lots of comics on the way from CGC and that I have recently purchased for resale. There's also a litany of books I'm looking for at any one moment. Thank you very much for looking at these sales. Please read my kudos forum and I'll look forward to doing business with you.