• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLIFTON NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO DEC 9TH-SPECIAL HOLIDAY SHOW! OUR BIGGEST EVER!

32 posts in this topic

Our Dec 9th Clifton Comic Book Expo will be our biggest and best ever!

As always, it's at the Clifton Community Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ (If you are coming from NYC, the 190 NJ Transit bus from PA stops at the door.)

Admission is free!

This is a special Holiday show! Our good friend Brian (Foolkiller on the boards) is covering the cost of all the dealer tables, so almost every dealer we know (and some we will now get to know) will be there!

The one rule Brian set is that every dealer has to have something free to give every child that comes to their table... comics, toys, or a treat of some kind! So bring your kids, your neighbor's kids, heck... borrow some kids... they all will be leaving with a big bag of swag!

It's going to be one great big comic book party!

Dealers that have booked so far include:

Gary Platt

Ken Feduniewicz

New World Manga

Dan Gallo

Stu Bishop

Toymongers

Mike Williams

Jim O'Brien

Colin O'Malley

Brooklyn Comics

Chris Millilo

Glen Campbell

Dennis Updegrove

Toytastik

Ray Rollings

Johnny K

Dan Turi

Magid Subzwari

Frank Torres

Frank Grembowiec

Joe Rodgers

Comic Book Bill

Graffitti Comics

Zapp Comics

High Grade Comics

Sean Armstrong

Joe Parrascand

Pug Productions (If I can fit myself in!)

Mike Dicarl

Joe Figured

Bob-A-Loo

Steve's Comic Relief

and possibly one or two more... over 30 dealers!

Our guests include:

CJ Henderson: Fantasy, sci-fi, horror and mystery writer.

Paul Castiglia: Comic book writer especially known for Sonic The Hedgehog and Archie's Weird Mysteries.

Rickman: Comic book creator and illustrator-artist of the hot new children's book "Zack Meets The Zombie"!

Our no minimum bid auction at noon will be unbelievable!

If we have not met yet, find me and say hi... I'll be the guy in the paisley shirt running in circles,

JP

I hope tons of people attend and spend some money with the dealers. It's a free show to attend and there's tons of dealers who will be setting up.

Regardless, I hope it's a chance to celebrate comics and enjoy the spirit of the holidays.

Just a heads up to new customers... the parking lot behind the building fills up pretty quickly, but there is ample free parking on Main Ave or adjacent side streets. If you are coming from Manhattan, the 190 NJ Transit bus will stop at the door, just tell the driver that you want to get off at Main and Washington in Clifton. (It's about a block past the Dunkin' Donuts.)

... and if you have the craving and can't them in your neighborhood, there is a White Castle about 3 blocks down the road.

... and apparently one of our guest artists is bringing a cosplay Wonder Woman to the show... as a treat for the "bigger" kids.

I <3 WONDER WOMAN :luhv:

Looking forward to Sunday (thumbs u