• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Detective 400 cgc 9.2 Adams and ASM 97 cgc 9.4wp

8 posts in this topic

Hi, usual rules apply. Posted ill take it :takeit: wins the book. Time stamp breaks a tie.

No HOS or probies. Shipping will be calculated when I get your address and agreed upon before shipping out. PayPal only please. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

More books to be added later, possibly, pending these sales.

This is a nice copy I've had for years. Sorry the scan is not the best. My scanner doesn't fit slabs very well so it was quite dark. As you can tell I tried to brighten up a little bit so you can see it better. I'll try to get some better pictures up in the meantime. Thanks for looking. :hi:

Detective 400 cgc 9.2 oww 1st Man Bat and classic cover Book moved to different venue Well below last gpa and to my knowledge never pressed.

Tec400cgc9_2.jpg

Hi, usual rules apply. Posted ill take it :takeit: wins the book. Time stamp breaks a tie.

No HOS or probies. Shipping will be calculated when I get your address and agreed upon before shipping out. PayPal only please. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

More books to be added later, possibly, pending these sales.

This is a nice copy I've had for years. Sorry the scan is not the best. My scanner doesn't fit slabs very well so it was quite dark. As you can tell I tried to brighten up a little bit so you can see it better. I'll try to get some better pictures up in the meantime. Thanks for looking. :hi:

Detective 400 cgc 9.2 oww 1st Man Bat and classic cover 550.00 Well below last gpa and to my knowledge never pressed.

Tec400cgc9_2.jpg

That's a beautiful 9.2. Wish I can afford it. GLWTS though.

:hi: I put it up on CC so I took it down this morning as I think it will show up at some point soon on their site... but last time I looked (5 mins ago) it still was not up yet. So if you want it it's still available... :baiting: