• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabbed goodness and priced BELOW GPA! All Scans added! CLOSED!

39 posts in this topic

Terms:

Paypal, checks, and money orders are gladly accepted. Checks and MOs are really appreciated. I'd like payment with in seven days unless alternate terms were agreed upon first.

Shipping will be a flat $8.95 for 1 - 3 books in the continental US. Otherwise, shipping will be at cost. All shipments will be double boxed and sent Priority Mail.

"I'll Take It!" :takeit: in the thread will trump PM negotiations.

PM's welcomed!

People on the probation list, Hall of Shame, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase. (tsk) I also reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.

The list of the goodness:

ASTONISHING TALES 25 CBC 9.4 WHITE $110 PRICED BELOW GPA

ASM 25 CGC 9.2 WHITE PAGES, 1st app Mary Jane Watson. $900

ASM 38 CGC 9.0 QUALIFIED. Story complete, page missing :cry:

ASM 61 CGC 9.2 OW/W pgs $165 priced BELOW GPA

ASM 68 CGC 9.2 WHITE pgs $165 priced BELOW GPA ^^SOLD per PM!

NICK FURY 1 CGC 9.0 WHITE pgs $175 priced BELOW GPA. STRONG RESUB CANDIDATE! I expected a 9.4..SERIOUSLY

STRANGE ADV 205 CGC 8.5 OW/W 1st app DEADMAN $275 priced BELOW GPA

X-MEN 8 CGC 7.0 OW/W pgs $175 priced BELOW GPA

XX-MEN 28 CGC 7,5 C/OW pgs $70 priced BELOW GPA

X-MEN 35 CGC 7.5 WHITE PAGES $120 Spidey X-OVER priced BELOW GPA

X-MEN 43 CGC 9.2 OW pgs $140 Magneto app. priced BELOW GPA

X-MEN 49 CGC 9.2 WHITE PAGES $210 PRICED BELOW GPA

X-MEN 56 CGC 9.2 OW/W pgs. RESTORED. sm amount color touch on cover :cry: $65 LESS THAN 1/3 GPA for UNRESTORED ^^SOLD via PM!

I had some NON CGC books listed and didnt realize that they were not supposed to be sold on this site. My sincere apologies to the board! Those books have since been pulled and will be sold elsewhere

pics to follow!!!!!