• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: FF 48 cgc 9.0 white pages.. perfectly centered Price lowered and new scan

16 posts in this topic

Okay, I've decided I'll test the waters and put this one up... I bought this a few years ago from a boardie as a raw possible 9.2. Book is perfectly centred something you rarely see with these, which is why I bought it in the first place, and thought this was a 9.2 hands down, if not a 9.4. (shrug)

Anyway, long story short, my collecting focus has changed and I thought I'd see how this one does here before I put it on another venue. If you want a flawless looking 9.0 here's your chance, which is why the book is not that cheap. Feel free to PM me with offers before I decide to take it down and hold on to it until the movie.

Same rules apply here. No probies or HOSers. First time stamped :takeit: wins the book. Paypal only please. Shipping will be calculated when I get your address.

Thanks for looking. :hi:

Sorry my picture isn't the best, but you see the book clearly in it's raw scan.

Fantastic Four 48 cgc 9.0 white pages :news: now $1175.00 Gorgeous looking copy

FF48full.jpg

FF48NMsmaller.jpg

How about selling me this one.

rsg.jpg

Okay you can have this copy, when it comes back from cgc in Dec.

For Oakman 1500.00 ;)

sc003ef178.jpg

:cry:

That F.F. 48 is a beautiful book,can't imagine why it's just a 9.0.It looks very much like a 9.4+ I'm sure this won't last long. :applause:

How about selling me this one.

Okay you can have this copy, when it comes back from cgc in Dec.

For Oakman 1500.00 ;)

I said I wanted that book before Oakman. :cry: I get no respect. lol

That is my second copy. It's at cgc right now. Most likely a 2.0. Oakman doesn't really want it, hes trying to get me to sell my d copy. So it's still up for grabs if you really want it? It's unrestored.

I ventured in here to oogle at Big Head Todd and the Richards. Gorgeous book. Does look to be north of 9.0, I'll agree to that. Good color and sharp edges.

Turned on the ol' sigs to see what the hubbub was about. Darnit if I didn't see that Great Comics #3. :cloud9: That's some high-class next to that slumly maven with gams that end at ill repute.

Sigs being on increases the envy. Off they go. :ohnoez:

Good luck with the selling of that Fantastic 48!