• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*CLOSED*

12 posts in this topic

I really need to trim down my collection so I can afford some other things. I will be adding things as I decide to let them go over the next 48 hours so check back often.

Usual board :rulez: apply and the 1st :takeit: gets it.

Shipping in the USA is $6.95 for up to 3 raw books in a flat rate envelope. 4 or more raw or slabbed books ship in a box for $12.95

Thanks and here we go.

Beyond Wonderland #1 Jay Company Limited to 500 Foil Cover with cover art by J. Scott Campbell

004-27.jpg

CGC 9.8 SS signed by J. Scott Campbell, Raven Gregory & Nei :news:SOLD :news:

Grimm Fairy Tales: Myths & Legends #1 with Cover art by Mike DeBalfo

004-19.jpg

CGC 9.6 SS signed by Mike DeBalfo, Raven Gregory & Nei $60

NYCC Blue Rainbow Exclusives. All are strong CGC 9.8 or better Candidates.

Joan of Arc #1 Limited to 250 Evening Color Nude cover art by Ebas

nyccebas2.jpg

$65

Joan of Arc #1 Limited to only 100 Twilight Color Nude cover art by Ebas

nyccebas3.jpg

$125

Legend of OZ #1 Limited to only 100 J. Scott Campbell cover art

nyccjsc2.jpg

$75

Beyond Wonderland #1 Jay Company Limited to 500 Foil Cover with cover art by J. Scott Campbell

004-27.jpg

CGC 9.8 SS signed by J. Scott Campbell, Raven Gregory & Nei $100

Cool! I've been out of the modern collecting scene for a while, but (corect me if I'm wrong) in the past CGC didn't grade Jay Company variants, right? When did they start?

I used to collect Michael Turner's Fathom series and the only JayCo books I could find slabbed were from the "other" grading company.

Sorry to bomb your sales thread. I was just curious about the JayCo slab. :foryou:

GLWTS!!!

004-27.jpg

Cool! I've been out of the modern collecting scene for a while, but (corect me if I'm wrong) in the past CGC didn't grade Jay Company variants, right? When did they start?

I used to collect Michael Turner's Fathom series and the only JayCo books I could find slabbed were from the "other" grading company.

Sorry to bomb your sales thread. I was just curious about the JayCo slab. :foryou:

GLWTS!!!

No worries, you're not bombing my sales thread. CGC still does not usually grade JayCo books. This is 1 of only 3 that I know of that CGC does grade because they are the proper size.

004-27.jpg

GLWTS!!!

CGC still doesn't grade Jay Company books because of the overhang, the outer cover is bigger than the rest of the book. For this book (there's one other one), the cover is normal comic book size so you can get it graded.