• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scheduled for Grading???

25 posts in this topic

I called for the grades and they told me it was $4.00 to hear one grade or $30 for 10 grades. And $5.00 extra if It is one total invoice.

Now the seed is planted....another potential approach to generating more revenue.

perhaps a 900 line at 1.99/min would allow people at cgc to get work done, generate revenue, and tend to those who like to hear them say " Nope the're not graded yet"

This messageboard has turned into a complaint box for CGC. Not that it isn't deserved, but I think this guy is like the 4th person this week to join up and give it to CGC for the grading timeframes.
Yep, I suspect there will be a lot of one time posters to come on and vent, and then go on their merry way. It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better--meaning folks slow down submissions enough for them to get caught up.

I called for the grades and they told me it was $4.00 to hear one grade or $30 for 10 grades. And $5.00 extra if It is one total invoice.

Now the seed is planted....another potential approach to generating more revenue.

Not seed...true! Believe it, or not...

Actually, they should implement an IVR system that can take credit card information and spit off your grades, so humans don't have to get involved...CGC I'll bill you for the idea.

This messageboard has turned into a complaint box for CGC. Not that it isn't deserved, but I think this guy is like the 4th person this week to join up and give it to CGC for the grading timeframes.
Yep, I suspect there will be a lot of one time posters to come on and vent, and then go on their merry way. It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better--meaning folks slow down submissions enough for them to get caught up.

Gotta love that! :facepalm: