• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Having a problem entering ASM #62.................

5 posts in this topic

ASM #62..8.0 graded May of this year....is this a book you purchased, or had graded yourself? If it's in someone else's set, it might take a day or two to clear out. If that makes any sense.

When yo get that failure message, the book is put into a cue and the registry mods will check it out.

I got the book from someone who had it in the registry already.He removed it from the registry after the sale,but I've never been able to add it to mine....the book was purchased about 2 months ago..........I just figured the CGC would eventually get around to adding it.......no biggie though, it's only worth 61 points anyway......... wink.gif

Thanks Red,there are alot better runs,but I'm very happy with the set....early high grade spideys are just too expensive for me,but when you get into the 30's & 40's they become much more affordable............ laugh.gif