• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

21 posts in this topic

I'm gonna let this book go to pay for some other stuff. I got it from Harley at the Philly Wizard World Show in 2010. Paypal, checks and money orders are accepted. No probies or HOSers. First :takeit: in the thread gets it, but I'll listen to reasonable offers. I'll work on a back cover scan when I get home from work today. The book can be returned within one month if there is any problem or dissatisfaction. Time payments are possible.

Batman 3 Restored. First Catwoman in full costume. First Puppet Master, Classic cover. Restoration includes a piece attached to the bottom front cover, spine reinforcement, color touch, tear seals. It looks like there was some color touch applied to the spine at the miscut. Cream to off white. Apparent Fine Price reduced to 1100.00

huge1.jpg

Batman3back001.jpg

Larry, is that a giant zit on the ghoul/Witches nose? Cool cover.

:lol: Looks like it!

Oh, Puhlease. a ZIT?

Do you comic reading goofballs know NOTHING about your fantasy history?

Big? Red? Hairs growing out? ON A WITCH?

Obviously a wart, and a beautiful example.

The old broad's evidently had a minor cauldron mishap and splashed a bit concentrated toad onto her face.

Now go read some Little Lulu comics and bone up on Witch Hazel! Watch Wizard of Oz or Snow White! Read some Shakespeare!

...and if you think the wart is disgusting, take a look at this:

Larry was kind enough to send me a scan of the BC.

shield-wizard11.jpg

Now THAT'S disgusting, lollol

Adding a couple more books. 6.00 Priority shipping on these.

Tiny Tots 11 Tape on the spine. Cream to off white pages. There's an ad for Moon Girl #1 on the interior front cover. Good 50.00 40.00

TT001.jpg

ttback001.jpg

Vault of Horror 38 Subscription crease. Small stain on back cover. Ink check mark on logo. Cream pages. Tanning on interior covers. VG 45.00 40.00 :news: SOLD :news:

vohfront001.jpg

vohback001.jpg

Crime Suspenstories 12 This book was from the collection of the late Jerry Weist. White pages. Name in pencil on the C in the logo. Pencil mark on the SU in Suspenstories. This is the scan from the seller, I'll try to get a better one up ASAP. VG 60.00 50.00 :news: SOLD :news:

crimesuspense12a.jpg