• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bedlam NYCC, ToT sets, Revival, ASM 9.8's! All Priced To Move!

59 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, putting up another sales thread most of these books will be priced very cheaply to move quickly. If you would better photos or a description of a book please PM me, most if not all are in the NM - NM+ range.

No HOS or Probation members please!

US AND Canada Shipping:

1-3 books $8

3 or more $12

Slabs are $12 Per, and for each additional add $2

My feedback thread is here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5331481#Post5331481

A good portion of these books I had original plans to send to CGC to be graded but I've made too many purchases lately and with Christmas around the corner I doubt I would ever get these out to be graded.

PM's are very welcome but the first person to post :takeit: in the thread will get the book!

Thanks for looking!

No pictures of the following:

Infinite Crisis 1 12/05 D.C. Comics Signature 9.6 WHITE SIGNED BY GEORGE PEREZ & PHIL JIMENEZ

$60

Ultimate Spider-Man 160 8/11 Marvel Comics Signature 9.4 WHITE SIGNED BY MARK BAGLEY

"Polybag removed"

$35

I know the Revival #1s are a second printings, but if the Revival's #s 2, #3 and #4 are 1st printings I will take the whole lot for $14.

:takeit: