• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does the raccoon make you more likely to buy these items, or less?

51 posts in this topic

Mikenyc...why did you delete the post? She's legal bro. lol

It was unfortunate timing. :lol:

lol

I understand. I'm not worried...there is no nudity and I can appreciate beauty over a raccoon any day.

That raccoon looks underage, just sayin.

I made that mistake with a photobucket pic one time, after I posted, I was incredibly uncomfortbale with th epicture.....it took me like a whole 10 seconds to take it off.....

I agree....why would I buy a plate that a Raccoon was licking? :sick:

I prefer how this guy markets selling his guitars. He used to have a ton of guitar ads I would just go to look because of how hot the girls were. I know...i'm sick :acclaim:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1942-Martin-R-18-Archtop-Acoustic-Guitar-Vintage-Beauty-/330576537534?pt=Guitar&hash=item4cf7e5a7be

Is that chick 18?

I would assume yes. She doesn't look like a child.

Does she not look 18? Looks old enough to me...

The racoon helped his ads reach a whole new audience, didn't it?

Yes, it served as a mental note to NEVER buy second hand candy dishes because for all I know a raccoon was licking god knows what out of it.

Yes, it served as a mental note to NEVER buy second hand candy dishes because for all I know a raccoon was licking god knows what out of it.

Raccoons carry some of the deadliest known parasites and bacteria, which could be especially harmful to children. A few years ago, there was a case of child who had died from indirect contact in Toronto.

The story I heard was that the raccoon had come into contact with one of the child's toys left out in the backyard, and after handling that same toy, the child later died from a deadly virus that attacked the brain. The family lobbied hard to have the city recognize the need for their removal.

As it is, it is abhorrently expensive to remove them and the only way would be to contact a private animal control company who would only relocate them. I've heard numerous people complain how ineffective it is because they eventually find they're way back. The city won't get involved no matter what damage they cause, or however severe a health threat they pose.

Without fail, whenever I've gone to our place in the city in the evening, I always see them roaming on the streets in small packs, or in our backyard. I really don't know what this person is thinking, domesticated or one feces lick from being rabid, there is no way this can help sell items.

Raccoons carry some of the deadliest known parasites and bacteria, which could be especially harmful to children. A few years ago, there was a case of child who had died from indirect contact in Toronto.

The story I heard was that the raccoon had come into contact with one of the child's toys left out in the backyard, and after handling that same toy, later the child died from a deadly virus that attacked the brain. The family lobbied hard to have the city recognize the need for their removal.

As it is, it is abhorrently expensive to remove them and the only way would be to contact a private animal control company and all they do is relocate them. The city won't get involved no matter what damage they cause, or however sever a threat they pose.

Without fail, whenever I've gone to our place in the city in the evening, I always see them roaming on the streets, in our backyard. I really don't know what this person is thinking, domesticated or one feces lick from being rabid, there is no way this can help sell items.

Acceptable Raccoons:

rocket-raccoon-1.png and tumblr_lisdcfKz1q1qd1xaeo1_500.jpg

I prefer how this guy markets selling his guitars. He used to have a ton of guitar ads I would just go to look because of how hot the girls were. I know...i'm sick :acclaim:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1942-Martin-R-18-Archtop-Acoustic-Guitar-Vintage-Beauty-/330576537534?pt=Guitar&hash=item4cf7e5a7be

You are sick. Pompano Beach has hot women and you don't have to go online to see them.

DG

The story I heard was that the raccoon had come into contact with one of the child's toys left out in the backyard, and after handling that same toy, the child later died from a deadly virus that attacked the brain. The family lobbied hard to have the city recognize the need for their removal.

As it is, it is abhorrently expensive to remove them and the only way would be to contact a private animal control company who would only relocate them. I've heard numerous people complain how ineffective it is because they eventually find they're way back. The city won't get involved no matter what damage they cause, or however severe a health threat they pose.

Without fail, whenever I've gone to our place in the city in the evening, I always see them roaming on the streets in small packs, or in our backyard. I really don't know what this person is thinking, domesticated or one feces lick from being rabid, there is no way this can help sell items.

He should advertise with an opossum instead. It is extremely rare for them to ever have rabies.

Raccoons on the other hand...

You are sick. Pompano Beach has hot women and you don't have to go online to see them.

DG

:insane:

He should advertise with an opossum instead. It is extremely rare for them to ever have rabies.

Raccoons on the other hand...

I'm gonna go ahead and note that, when you reach the point at which you're considering adding vermin to your ebay pics to boost sales, likelihood of rabies isn't entering your mind. The meth just doesn't leave enough room in there.