• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

up to 20% off ! ACTIONS LIGHTS CAMERA SUPERGIRL, SUPERMAN RAW;) SA #284 and up

99 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone:) I would like to sell a few more of these so ...

Thread closes tomorrow night, meanwhile, take 10% off any purchase, 15% off any purchase of $20 or more, and 20% off any purchase of $50 or more.

Take 10% off, if you buy more than 5 books take 15% off thank you for looking:)

I'm continuing to sell some books from my collection.

This group will consist of Silver Age Action Comics. All 12-cent covers. Most have much better color than you can see in the scans.

As far as I know, none of these have been pressed, I've had most of these for more than 10 years.. Grades will vary but most of these will be around VG to Fine.

There are about 80 books, if you have ANY questions, just PM me.

I accept

Payment, Personal Checks, MO's or Paypal.

For US Shipping, my PO does accept comics as media mail, so for US shipping I will ship up to 6 comics for $3.00 boxed, media mail, After that, shipping is $5.00 media for as many as you buy.

US Priority shipping . I prefer boxes, but I can also ship up to 4 comics in a flat rate envelope with very strong boards.The cost would be $5.00, for boxed shipping it will be at cost, but I'll cover anything over $9.00

I have private insurance and that's included, so is tracking.

I gladly ship out of North America whatever the cost is, is what I charge. I strongly prefer shipping priority because it saves me a trip to the PO, but if you are buying more than 2 books, I'll ship first class...Just remember, 1st class only goes up to 4lbs including packing material.

I will accept PMs, but in case of a tie, the :takeit: posted on the board, rules.

No one on the probation list is allowed to buy on this or any of my threads.

I take returns for any reason as long as you notify me within 3 days of receipt.

Unless you pm me for other arrangements, I would appreciate it, if these were paid for by Wed Dec 5th.

Hopefully, someone will enjoy these great books;)

Action Comics #291, there are a few indentations where it looks like someone wrote a name and leaned on the book. Nice color and gloss.

Mxyzptlk and Bizarro in the Supergirl Story, first time Supergirl meets Mxyzptlk.. Grade is Fine+ (6.5) Guide is $48 bin is $36

Action291_0001.jpg

th_Action291_0002.jpg