• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Joker Edition (Round 1: Version 3 Poll on pg. 6)

132 posts in this topic

I do not agree with some of the recent posts. I think many of these covers capture the essence of joker's insanity. I think the the difference is many of these covers are headshots or busts or have little to no background or no add on characters in the shot.

I love many of these covers it was a difficult vote for me.

Thank you all for sharing.

can I vote for your X23 again? :baiting:

I do not agree with some of the recent posts. I think many of these covers capture the essence of joker's insanity. I think the the difference is many of these covers are headshots or busts or have little to no background or no add on characters in the shot.

Some of the n00bs weren't here for the trailblazing days of sketch covers. Back when artists did a bust for you at a con and you liked it! lol

It is very hard for a headsketch or a bust to compete with full figure, full color and multi-figure art. But it is all good.

For me, I just love the fact that there is an opportunity for all sketchheads to look at everyone else's pretty artwork!

Haa lol

No you can not unvote my x23

But if u challenge her I promise I will vote for your cover instead of mine.

:jokealert:

Some of the n00bs weren't here for the trailblazing days of sketch covers. Back when artists did a bust for you at a con and you liked it! lol

It is very hard for a headsketch or a bust to compete with full figure, full color and multi-figure art. But it is all good.

For me, I just love the fact that there is an opportunity for all sketchheads to look at everyone else's pretty artwork!

I agree. Sometimes less is more.

Haa lol

No you can not unvote my x23

But if u challenge her I promise I will vote for your cover instead of mine.

:jokealert:

I wouldn't bother wasting time challenging that X23 I think its awesome.

Sometimes less is more.

I try telling chicks that all the time...somehow they don't buy it... :cry:

Haa lol

Yeah those are the glass half empty people

For them sometimes less is just well .......less. :)