• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

19 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, Moderns up for sale in the thread today. I'll do my best to describe any defects in the books, some will be clearly evident when you see the scans. Front scans of all books for sale will be posted, defects on the rear of the books will be detailed if present.

First the rules:

NO HOS or members on probation.

Payment is by check or money order, paypal is accepted but the buyer pay the fees.

Shipping will be flat rate USPS envelope sandwiched between two sturdy pieces of cardboard $5.50 pid by the buyer.

First :takeit: gets it, and trumps all PM's.

First up, Snyder Tec 871 first and second print. Font covers on these are nearlt flawless, the secondprint has a little wrinkling on the front that could press out. 3 Color breaking creases on the back of the first print one that extends to the front cover very hard to see tough, but I'd say it's a solid NM. The second print has some corner wear, might be bindary tears? Two color breaking creases on the back -NM. $15 for the pair. The dots on Bats are not on the books, that is from my scanner.

BoardsSalesPic011.jpg

BoardsSalesPic012.jpg

Batman 1 first and second prints. The first print is a solid NM+, the only defects I can find are the front lower left corner displays some wear and a single tiny spine crease on the front cover. The second print has a few more spine creases on the front that do not run to the back. The top an bottom left corners are a bit worn as well, -NM. Slab the first print and read the second, SOLD for the pair.

BoardsSalesPic013.jpg

BoardsSalesPic014.jpg

Batman 13 NYCC Mid-town exclusive. NM+ copy with a single impact crease on the front/back bottom left corner, stupid USPS. That crease MIGHT press out. These are going for $15-$30 on ebay, take this one for SOLD and I'll thow in NM+ copy of Suicide Squad 14 with the die-cut cover for free.

BoardsSalesPic020.jpg

BoardsSalesPic021.jpg

Batman Harley Quinn Mad Love.This is a book that was returned from a previous thread. I did crummy job of noticing the defects when I first offered this book. -NM 9.2 a few creases along the spine and some scuffing on the back of the book

SOLD

BoardsSalesPic017.jpg

Bedlam 1 Detroit Fanfare edition. A really sharp copy that I'd say is NM. Why only Near Mint? Strike 3 on the USPS, they killed the upper left corner. Also, I don't know if Bedlam Exclusives were plagued with bindary tears but this copy has them at both the top and bottom of the spine. SOLD but only because 500 of these were printed.

BoardsSalesPic016.jpg

Midnight where I am :bump:

Found some Bone Cartoon Books first prints issues 13-20 that I will scan in tomorrow if there is any interest. Also Y the last man issues 5, 6, 7, and 60 all NM

Recap of what is left:

Tec 871 First and Second print $15

Cap vol 5 14 $20