• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF Fantasy 15 on ebay. Would you be concerned?

52 posts in this topic

The most recent sale (11/25) was for just $10,549 despite White PQ. Maybe it had serious chipping or other problems, though.

No chipping, it was a great looking copy. Unfortunately it had the initials "DJ" written across the title in black marker.

Ouch! :cry:

That DJ book was offered on the boards first. From our very own Filter81.

Alot of the books form an original owner collection had it. It's the "Don Juan" pedigree. (thumbs u

Way to steal my thunder!

fXKaE.png

:facepalm:

LINK

CROOK NEVER HAD ITEM THAT THEY WERE TRYING TO SELL AVOID THIS ACCOUNT Buyer:

Member id happycollector9 ( Feedback Score Of 310Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)

Dec-20-12 01:45

Amazing Fantasy # 15 CGC 5.0 OW Pages Universal Spider Man Marvel (#300825767467) US $10,937.80 View Item

i perused closed/open ebay auctions and CL to make sure those photos have not been recently snagged; not that it would be anything conclusive, but they have not been.

however found this to be interesting. a recent AF 15 CGC 5.0 on eBay (with 2 written letters on top front cover) sold for $10,549

while a current AF 15 CGC 5.0 on CL has a bid for $14,592. that is quite a large spread.

The one on CL has a bid for $14,592 because I placed that bid back in June for it. The seller wanted more for it. That particular book was also listed on Comic Connect and another site beside Comic Link. The seller is a member of these boards. I actually would have paid that price for that book as I felt it was easily a 5.5 and was willing to pay a 5.5 price for it when I was looking to purchase an additional copy over the summer. At one point I have seen that book in person and was quite impressed with it. The date stamp makes it quite easily to track. I placed a smaller bid on that book over at Comic Link as I would have been required to pay tax on it in NY through Comic Connect.