• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Raw Comics, etc.

535 posts in this topic

MARVEL PREMIERE 7 Fine- $2.00 January 1967. Marvelous Mike Ploog cover. Dr. Strange is hot on the trail of world-devouring Shuma-Gorath!!! Pencils by Craig Russell. Shocked face cover!

take it

SOLD!

:golfclap: Many thanks! :golfclap:

SUPERMAN'S PAL, JIMMY OLSEN 131 VG $2.00 August 1970. 68 big pages just chock-full of some of the finest reprints the world has ever seen!

take it

And the Star Wars Annual #1

SOLD!

:banana: Thanks a bunch for the double-shot :banana:

SUPER SPIDER-MAN 260 VG+ $2.00 February 1978. UK reprint mag featuring four stories with some of your most beloved Marvel characters; Spidey, Captain America, Thor and the Avengers!

superspidey260.jpg

THE TICK'S GOLDEN AGE COMIC 1 VF/NM $2.00 May 2002. Printed in extra-wide Golden Age format on special stock, with extra-heavy covers. The previously unknown Golden Age Tick and Golden Age Arthur go to war!

tickgolden.jpg

WORLD'S FINEST 178137 Good- (Sub crease) $2.00 SOLD! November 1963. After Superman returns from a space mission he seems to turn evil and align himself with Luthor. In addtion, the back-up story has the contents of a mysterious urn that seems to sap Aquaman of his power to live under water and control fish. Also, two coupons cut out of a non-story page.

wf137.jpg

WORLD'S FINEST 178 Good- (Sub crease) $2.00 November 1963. After Superman returns from a space mission he seems to turn evil and align himself with Luthor. In addtion, the back-up story has the contents of a mysterious urn that seems to sap Aquaman of his power to live under water and control fish. Also, two coupons cut out of a non-story page.

wf137.jpg

take it

and the Thor 178

WORLD'S FINEST 178 Good- (Sub crease) $2.00 November 1963. After Superman returns from a space mission he seems to turn evil and align himself with Luthor. In addtion, the back-up story has the contents of a mysterious urn that seems to sap Aquaman of his power to live under water and control fish. Also, two coupons cut out of a non-story page.

take it

and the Thor 178

SOLD!

:banana: Thanks a bunch for the double-shot!!! :banana:

I have to give you a big (worship) (worship) for all the descriptions for the books. Great sales thread.

Thanks for watching the thread. :hi:

I do go through each of the books before posting. I grab information from GCD, Lone Star, the Marvel Bullpen bulletins and DC currents pages as well. Cribbing the info together, copying, and adding my own perspective as needed. I'm slow, I know.

I will be busy with work until Saturday at the earliest, most likely, new material may not appear until Sunday. Thanks so much to everyone watching and buying